- Georgia editorial roundup Updated: Apr-13-16 1:49 pm
Recent editorials from Georgia newspapers:
- Small consolation for Spieth: He still has a green jacket Updated: Apr-12-16 5:40 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Don't feel sorry for Jordan Spieth because he had to put the green jacket on Danny Willett right after throwing away the Masters.
- Willett's jacket: A Masters won as much as it was lost Updated: Apr-11-16 10:10 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - A big deficit. A collapse that was painful to watch. An Englishman in a green jacket who might not get his due.
- Jordan Spieth: Where does he go after epic Masters meltdown? Updated: Apr-11-16 1:53 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Where does Jordan Spieth go from here?
- The Latest: Willett wins the Masters after Spieth collapses Updated: Apr-10-16 7:31 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The Latest from the final round of the Masters on Sunday (all times local):
- Faldo shows the way on coming from behind at the Masters Updated: Apr-09-16 1:57 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - No lead is too safe at the Masters. No deficit is too daunting.
- 50 Shades of Green just one reason why we love the Masters Updated: Apr-09-16 1:53 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The grass in the fairways is nicer than the carpeting in most homes. If the 300 or so club members ever descended on New York en masse wearing their trademark jackets, they'd immediately be awarded a float in the St. Patrick's Day parade. The event always coincides with prime time for Georgia vegetation, with azaleas and dogwoods sprinkling color on a backdrop of pines, magnolias and Bermuda grass.