- The 2013 Associated Press All-SEC football team Updated: Dec-09-13 3:23 pm
- Auburn's Mason, Malzahn highlight AP All-SEC team Updated: Dec-09-13 2:36 pm
- Auburn stunner brings up tale of Elon back in '60 Updated: Dec-02-13 7:13 pm
- Davis' return lifts Auburn past Bama, 34-28 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:54 pm
- Bama's hopes of 3-peat dashed by Auburn, 34-28 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:33 pm
- Manziel stifled as No. 9 A&M falls at No. 18 LSU Updated: Nov-23-13 10:51 pm
- Magee, No. 18 LSU upend No. 9 Texas A&M, 34-10 Updated: Nov-23-13 10:35 pm
- Miles confident his defense is ready for A&M Updated: Nov-18-13 7:26 pm
- No. 18 LSU still aims to make program history Updated: Nov-14-13 3:14 pm
- No. 10 LSU falls to No. 1 Alabama, 38-17 Updated: Nov-10-13 12:59 am
- No. 1 Alabama overwhelms No. 10 LSU, 38-17 Updated: Nov-10-13 12:44 am
The 2013 Associated Press All-Southeastern Conference football team released Monday, with player's position, name, school, height, weight and class (u-unanimous selection to first team; t-tied at a position):
ATLANTA - Auburn was the only school that didn't have anyone on last year's Associated Press All-Southeastern Conference team. Not surprising, since the Tigers failed to win a league game.
Auburn's Chris Davis taking a missed Alabama field-goal try back for the game-winning touchdown on the final play of the Iron Bowl was the talk of college football and may be the play of the year.
AUBURN, Alabama - That crazy tipped pass for a long game-winning touchdown is now the second-most stunning and improbable play of Auburn's wild season.
AUBURN, Alabama - Alabama's championship hopes collapsed under a flurry of missed kicks and opportunities and one utterly improbable final play.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Johnny Manziel found himself running toward the wrong end zone on fourth-and-goal.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Les Miles loves calling Death Valley the place opponents' dreams go to die. The same might someday be said about Johnny Manziel's bid for a second Heisman Trophy.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - If Les Miles is worried about how his embattled defense will hold up against Johnny Manziel and Texas A&M's relentless, up-tempo offense, he isn't showing it.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - For Les Miles to make LSU history as the first coach to claim four consecutive 10-win seasons, he'll have to do something he hasn't accomplished since 2006: win the final three games of the season.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Zach Mettenberger and the LSU Tigers didn't leave town feeling like they were outclassed .
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama.