- Big 12's Bowlsby backs off title game talk after meetings Updated: May-05-15 8:24 pm
PHOENIX - The Big 12 has tapped the brakes on the conference championship game talk.
- Big 12 championship game would come with pros and cons Updated: Apr-30-15 6:13 pm
DALLAS - The Big 12 has always been different from the other Power Five conferences.
- Bowlsby says Big 12 will probably move toward champ game Updated: Apr-29-15 9:44 pm
IRVING, Texas - There is a good chance the Big 12 championship game will be making a comeback as soon as 2016.
- Delany dismisses satellite camp issue as SEC protects turf Updated: Apr-29-15 5:12 pm
IRVING, Texas - The territorial dispute sparked by Big Ten football coaches such as Jim Harbaugh and James Franklin venturing into Southeastern Conference territory to take part in camps for high school prospects will eventually be settled by the NCAA.
- Big 12 working on tiebreakers to crown true football champ Updated: Apr-28-15 8:33 pm
IRVING, Texas - The Big 12 is getting closer to deciding how it wants to crown one true champion in football.
- Emmert: Freshman ineligibility problematic, worth debating Updated: Apr-23-15 2:00 pm
NEW YORK - NCAA President Mark Emmert is glad the Big Ten has sparked a discussion about freshman ineligibility, even though it is an idea fraught with potential pitfalls.
- Big Ten's Delany lays out plan for freshman ineligibility Updated: Apr-17-15 3:48 pm
Big Ten Commissioner Jim Delany says making freshmen ineligible in college football and basketball could help correct the imbalance between athletics and academics.
- Billions for March Madness, but pennies for Olympic gold Updated: Apr-06-15 2:47 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Nobody will be thinking about Olympic gold medals when Duke and Wisconsin meet Monday night for the national title.