- Rivers: Clippers will not trade Paul, Griffin or Jordan Updated: May-02-16 5:02 pm
LOS ANGELES - Doc Rivers said Monday that he would not break up the Los Angeles Clippers' big three of Chris Paul, Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan during the offseason - regardless of any trade offers that may arise.
- Battered and bloodied Clippers exit playoffs early again Updated: Apr-30-16 5:19 pm
LOS ANGELES - The battered and bloodied Los Angeles Clippers fought to the end only to exit the playoffs early once again.
- Blazers advance 4-2 with 106-103 victory over the Clippers Updated: Apr-30-16 3:01 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Even as they huddled after the victory that sent them through to the next round, the Portland Trail Blazers were drawing inspiration from the doubters.
- Trail Blazers beat emotional Clippers 108-98, take 3-2 lead Updated: Apr-28-16 2:06 am
LOS ANGELES - Damian Lillard finally made his first field goal early in third quarter, and the Portland Trail Blazers knew the game was about to change.
- Griffin out for rest of playoffs, Paul has hand surgery Updated: Apr-26-16 6:50 pm
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin is out for the rest of the playoffs after aggravating his left quadriceps tendon and Chris Paul had right hand surgery Tuesday, leaving the stunned Los Angeles Clippers without their top two players for the remainder of their first-round series against Portland.
- Jamal Crawford is 1st 3-time winner of NBA's Sixth Man Award Updated: Apr-19-16 5:52 pm
LOS ANGELES - Jamal Crawford needs to make more room at home for another trophy.
- Chris Paul leads Clippers past Grizzlies 110-84 Updated: Apr-13-16 1:55 am
LOS ANGELES - Facing a historic game to end the regular season, the Memphis Grizzlies struggled against the Los Angeles Clippers.
- Clippers beat Mavs 98-91 for 5th straight victory Updated: Apr-10-16 7:35 pm
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin shot 2 of 11 in the first half, when the Clippers were in a struggle with the Dallas Mavericks.
- Crawford scores 30, including winner to lead Clippers Updated: Apr-09-16 1:02 am
- Clippers beat Lakers 91-81 in Kobe's next-to-last home game Updated: Apr-07-16 2:12 am
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Clippers took turns guarding Kobe Bryant, everybody wanting one last shot at the legend. When the buzzer finally sounded, they gathered for one last chance to shake their longtime rival's hand.