- Martin Kaymer loses PGA Tour membership for the year Updated: Aug-25-15 7:51 pm
EDISON, New Jersey - As golf has become more global and the wealth of the PGA Tour has made it the premier destination, there has been grumbling over the years that it has become easier for international players to earn a PGA Tour card through world rankings that get them into the biggest events.
- Not cool: Snowman on 1st hole ruins Dustin Johnson's chances Updated: Aug-16-15 8:47 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - No one knows better than Dustin Johnson how one disastrous hole at Whistling Straits can ruin a final round in a PGA Championship.
- Japan's Iwata matches major record with 63 at PGA Updated: Aug-14-15 4:14 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Hiroshi Iwata of Japan fired a 90-yard wedge from the rough on No. 18 that nearly rolled in before settling 3 feet from the cup. That tap-in par for a 63 was the best score at the PGA Championship so far and good enough to match the lowest single round ever in a major.
- Zach Johnson has his troubles at PGA Championship Updated: Aug-13-15 10:15 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The "other" player in the PGA Championship's power threesome pretty much played like it Thursday.
- Merritt shoots 67 to win Quicken Loans National by 3 shots Updated: Aug-02-15 8:26 pm
GAINESVILLE, Virginia - Troy Merritt walked to the final tee with a three-shot lead and slapped hands with fans on both sides of the ropes, knowing he had all but wrapped up his first PGA Tour title and wanting to show his appreciation for the fans cheering him on.