- Auburn stunner brings up tale of Elon back in '60 Updated: Dec-02-13 7:13 pm
- Michigan coach Hoke expects Gardner and staff back Updated: Dec-02-13 5:29 pm
- Another week, another must-win game for Buckeyes Updated: Dec-02-13 5:24 pm
- College Football Today, 1st Ld-Writethru Updated: Dec-01-13 12:13 am
- Auburn victory shakes up BCS title race Updated: Nov-30-13 9:56 pm
- Michigan goes for 2, loses 42-41 to No. 3 Ohio St Updated: Nov-30-13 8:48 pm
- No. 3 Ohio State holds on to beat Michigan 42-41 Updated: Nov-30-13 8:45 pm
- Michigan on a slide offensively going into finale Updated: Nov-25-13 4:47 pm
- Iowa rallies past Michigan 24-21 Updated: Nov-23-13 6:02 pm
- Michigan blows lead, loses 24-21 at Iowa Updated: Nov-23-13 4:50 pm
- Iowa rallies past Michigan 24-21 Updated: Nov-23-13 4:31 pm
- Iowa-Michigan Capsule Updated: Nov-22-13 10:19 am
- Young RBs stir the pot at Michigan Updated: Nov-18-13 6:42 pm
- Northwestern falls to Michigan 27-19 in triple OT Updated: Nov-16-13 10:17 pm
- Michigan beats Northwestern 27-19 in triple OT Updated: Nov-16-13 9:15 pm
- Michigan coach Brady Hoke aiming for 10-win season Updated: Nov-11-13 6:09 pm
- Nebraska has shot to return to Big Ten title game Updated: Nov-10-13 4:05 pm
- Nebraska beats Michigan 17-13 on another late TD Updated: Nov-09-13 7:56 pm
- Allen embodies toughness of top-ranked MSU defense Updated: Nov-07-13 9:23 pm
Auburn's Chris Davis taking a missed Alabama field-goal try back for the game-winning touchdown on the final play of the Iron Bowl was the talk of college football and may be the play of the year.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - There was a time when Ohio State players could look forward to a break after trading bruises with archrival Michigan.
Auburn's latest miracle victory, and Ohio State's thrilling win against Michigan, has opened the door to the BCS title game to the Buckeyes.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan had a shot to pull off one of the biggest upsets in its storied series against Ohio State.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The 110th game between Ohio State and Michigan might have been the most thrilling, a back-and-forth affair that came down to one final play.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan opened the season by scoring 59 points. It had at least 40 in wins over relatively solid teams in Notre Dame and Minnesota.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Jake Rudock threw for 239 yards and a pair of touchdown passes and Iowa rallied from 14 down to beat Michigan 24-21 Saturday.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Michigan put itself in position for a key win at Iowa by converting turnovers into touchdowns.
AMES, Iowa - The numbers suggested that Iowa should have long buried Michigan. Yet the Hawkeyes found themselves in big trouble with just over two minutes left and the Wolverines on the move.
Iowa (6-4, 3-3 Big Ten) at Michigan (7-3, 3-3); 11 a.m., BTN
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - A pair of freshmen tailbacks put the Michigan's rushing total in the black for the first time in three weeks.
EVANSTON, Illinois - Losses keep piling up for Northwestern, and they're getting more brutal by the week.
EVANSTON, Illinois - Brendan Gibbons sprinted onto the field as the final seconds ticked away in regulation, and with one big boot, he delivered what might have been the best play his coach has witnessed.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan had hoped to close the regular season well enough to earn a shot at playing for the Big Ten title.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Nebraska has given itself a shot to get back to the Big Ten championship game with two straight wins on late touchdown passes.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Tommy Armstrong Jr. threw a left-handed, 5-yard shovel pass to Ameer Abdullah for a go-ahead touchdown with 2:03 left and Nebraska's defense made enough stops to seal a 17-13 win over Michigan on Saturday.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State's top-ranked defense has built its reputation on certain characteristics this season.