- UCLA's Anderson and LaVine declare for NBA draft Updated: Apr-16-14 1:16 pm
- UCLA's offense struggles in 79-68 loss to Florida Updated: Mar-28-14 2:56 am
- Gators win their 29th straight, down UCLA 79-68 Updated: Mar-28-14 1:41 am
- Arizona routs Gonzaga; UCLA back in Sweet 16 Updated: Mar-24-14 3:48 am
- SFA's 29-game winning streak ended by UCLA, 77-60 Updated: Mar-23-14 11:43 pm
- UCLA beats Lumberjacks 77-60 to reach Sweet 16 Updated: Mar-23-14 10:26 pm
- Manning, Tulsa lose 76-59 to UCLA in NCAA tourney Updated: Mar-22-14 2:59 am
- Adams, UCLA beat Manning's Golden Hurricane 76-59 Updated: Mar-22-14 2:27 am
- No. 7 New Mexico eliminated by Stanford Updated: Mar-21-14 6:17 pm
- Stanford knocks off No. 7 New Mexico Updated: Mar-21-14 5:44 pm
- New Mexico trying new approach entering NCAAs Updated: Mar-19-14 3:26 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - UCLA had a chance to beat Florida. When the Bruins got close, they bogged down.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Florida Gators are back where their last three seasons have ended with yet another chance to go to the Final Four.
SAN DIEGO - If the Arizona Wildcats are just warming up, then the rest of the West region could be in big trouble in the NCAA tournament.
SAN DIEGO - For the first time since before Thanksgiving, the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks felt the sting of a loss.
SAN DIEGO - Jordan Adams scored 19 points and UCLA beat Stephen F. Austin 77-60 on Sunday to reach the Sweet 16 of the NCAA tournament for the first time since 2008.
SAN DIEGO - Eventually, the pain of losing to UCLA in the NCAA tournament will go away for Danny Manning and the Tulsa Golden Hurricane.
SAN DIEGO - This is what UCLA is supposed to do in the NCAA tournament.
ST. LOUIS - Another banner season for New Mexico has been tarnished by an early NCAA exit.
ST. LOUIS - Stanford made the most of its first NCAA appearance since 2008, starting fast and finishing strong. New Mexico made another hasty exit.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - It's a memory that everybody connected to the New Mexico basketball program is hard-pressed to forget.