- Coakley 1st to submit signatures for governor Updated: Apr-23-14 12:49 pm
- Sen. Warren's book focuses on working family woes Updated: Apr-19-14 3:47 pm
- RBC Heritage tee times Updated: Apr-19-14 12:32 pm
- Senate hopeful Brown: Health law erodes freedom Updated: Apr-10-14 7:56 pm
- Christie spokesman leaves for Brown campaign Updated: Apr-06-14 3:59 pm
- Citizen groups push for NH Senate money pledge Updated: Apr-01-14 2:01 pm
- Unguarded comments, caught on tape, dog candidates Updated: Mar-27-14 8:34 pm
BOSTON - Democratic gubernatorial candidate Martha Coakley has turned in more than 13,000 certified nomination signatures to earn a spot on the September primary ballot.
BOSTON - In her new book, "A Fighting Chance," U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren describes a life spent fighting for economic fairness for the nation's working families.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - Tee times for Saturday's third round of the RBC Heritage:
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Announcing his campaign to return to Washington by way of New Hampshire, former Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown tweaked the state's "Live Free or Die" motto Thursday to bash both President Barack Obama's health care overhaul law and Democrat Jeanne Shaheen's support for it.
TRENTON, New Jersey - A former spokesman for Gov. Chris Christie has left to work for a U.S. Senate campaign in New Hampshire.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Two nonpartisan citizen advocacy groups are urging U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen and her potential Republican rival Scott Brown to negotiate a pledge to reduce the outside money spent on their race in New Hampshire.
WASHINGTON - You might think this year's candidates had learned from Barack Obama's comments about bitter people who "cling to guns or religion." Or perhaps from Mitt Romney's apparent dismissal of the 47 percent of Americans who don't pay federal income taxes.