- Brian Stuard leads Puerto Rico Open Updated: Mar-06-14 6:00 pm
- Coakley hopes to be first woman elected Mass. gov. Updated: Mar-01-14 2:43 pm
- Ex-Senator's brother admits impersonating officer Updated: Feb-24-14 5:08 pm
- Mass. congress members stockpiling campaign cash Updated: Feb-22-14 2:19 pm
- US Sen. Warren's PAC pulls in $582,000 in 2013 Updated: Feb-12-14 3:37 pm
RIO GRANDE, Puerto Rico - Brian Stuard birdied seven his first 12 holes in windy conditions Thursday to take the first-round lead in the Puerto Rico Open.
BOSTON - When Martha Coakley graduated from law school, her father gave her a plaque that read "sometimes the best man for the job is a woman." She's spent the past several decades trying to prove him right.
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Former U.S. Sen. Scott Brown's half-brother has pleaded guilty to impersonating a federal law enforcement officer.
BOSTON - Members of Massachusetts' all-Democratic congressional delegation are stockpiling campaign cash as they head into another election year, with many relying heavily on contributions from political action committees as they try to hold off Republicans intent on breaking their grip.
BOSTON - U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren's political action committee has reported raising more than half a million dollars in 2013, money she says will go in part to trying to block a Republican takeover of the Senate.