- Sen. Warren's book focuses on working family woes Updated: Apr-19-14 3:47 pm
- RBC Heritage tee times Updated: Apr-19-14 12:32 pm
- Senate hopeful Brown: Health law erodes freedom Updated: Apr-10-14 7:56 pm
- Christie spokesman leaves for Brown campaign Updated: Apr-06-14 3:59 pm
- Citizen groups push for NH Senate money pledge Updated: Apr-01-14 2:01 pm
- Unguarded comments, caught on tape, dog candidates Updated: Mar-27-14 8:34 pm
- Obama to Brown: Leave NH to Shaheen Updated: Mar-20-14 9:58 am
BOSTON - In her new book, "A Fighting Chance," U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren describes a life spent fighting for economic fairness for the nation's working families.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - Tee times for Saturday's third round of the RBC Heritage:
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Announcing his campaign to return to Washington by way of New Hampshire, former Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown tweaked the state's "Live Free or Die" motto Thursday to bash both President Barack Obama's health care overhaul law and Democrat Jeanne Shaheen's support for it.
TRENTON, New Jersey - A former spokesman for Gov. Chris Christie has left to work for a U.S. Senate campaign in New Hampshire.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Two nonpartisan citizen advocacy groups are urging U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen and her potential Republican rival Scott Brown to negotiate a pledge to reduce the outside money spent on their race in New Hampshire.
WASHINGTON - You might think this year's candidates had learned from Barack Obama's comments about bitter people who "cling to guns or religion." Or perhaps from Mitt Romney's apparent dismissal of the 47 percent of Americans who don't pay federal income taxes.
NEWTON, Massachusetts - President Barack Obama says New Hampshire has a "great senator" in Democrat Jeanne Shaheen but he'd be "happy" if her possible challenger, former Massachusetts Republican Sen. Scott Brown, wants to move to Texas because moderate Republicans are needed in other parts of the country.