- Bengals offense looks good in 23-10 win over Giants Updated: Aug-14-15 11:33 pm
CINCINNATI - Andy Dalton and the rest of the Bengals' offense were so good that they got the night off after less than 3 minutes.
- Bengals hope Dalton learned a few things from Manning Updated: Aug-12-15 7:03 pm
CINCINNATI - Andy Dalton spent two days on the same practice fields as Eli Manning.
- Bengals, Giants look for energetic but peaceful practices Updated: Aug-11-15 10:56 pm
CINCINNATI - They patted each other's helmets when the horn sounded to end practice, then gave shoulder-bump hugs as they headed back to the Paul Brown Stadium locker rooms.
- Giants heading to Cincinnati for workouts with Bengals Updated: Aug-10-15 2:26 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Training camp has brought something new for the New York Giants the past few years.
- Bengals end Michael Johnson hurts knee, team optimistic Updated: Aug-02-15 7:26 pm
CINCINNATI - Bengals defensive end Michael Johnson hurt his right knee during practice on Sunday and was taken off the field on a cart.
- Bengals want Dalton to be more of a leader this year Updated: Jul-31-15 7:18 pm
CINCINNATI - The Cincinnati Bengals want quarterback Andy Dalton to be more of a leader in their quest for an elusive playoff win. So far, no complaints.