- Jets' Williams passes the snooze test Updated: Oct-02-15 12:05 am
X's and O's ... and a few Zzzz's, too.
- Unbeaten Bengals have chance to take control of AFC North Updated: Sep-28-15 6:38 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals are in rare territory for them: Unbeaten after three games with an early chance to take control of their division.
- Unbeaten Bengals look down at winless Ravens in AFC North Updated: Sep-28-15 2:42 am
- Winless Ravens lose lead and game to Bengals, 28-24 Updated: Sep-27-15 6:40 pm
BALTIMORE - There really isn't any mystery surrounding the Baltimore Ravens' unprecedented 0-3 start.
- Dalton, Green lead Bengals over winless Ravens 28-24 Updated: Sep-27-15 5:55 pm
BALTIMORE - Thrust into a familiar scenario, the Cincinnati Bengals performed as they had in the past.
- Bengals are masters of the fast start, need to keep it up Updated: Sep-23-15 4:56 pm
CINCINNATI - Nobody's getting carried away by the Bengals' impressive start.
- Bernard's big game gives Bengals something to consider at RB Updated: Sep-21-15 4:34 pm
CINCINNATI - Running back Jeremy Hill stood at the end of the bench with his helmet on, watching his backup lead Cincinnati to another win.
- Unsung tight ends have big opening weekend in NFL Updated: Sep-16-15 7:37 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - A big, dynamic tight end is a mismatch nightmare for NFL defenses.
- Bengals CB Adam 'Pacman' Jones fined $35,000 Updated: Sep-16-15 4:30 pm
CINCINNATI - Bengals cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones was fined $35,000 by the NFL for his personal foul against Raiders receiver Amari Cooper during their opener on Sunday.
- With everyone healthy, Bengals offense is balanced in opener Updated: Sep-14-15 5:13 pm
CINCINNATI - The first throw went to tight end Tyler Eifert, who was out for all but eight plays last season.
- Study: NFL gets A grade on racial hiring, C plus on gender Updated: Sep-10-15 5:50 pm
The NFL received a high grade for its racial hiring practices and a C+ for gender hires, according to the annual report released Thursday by The Institute for Diversity and Ethics in Sport.