- EJ Manuel to start at QB against Steelers in exhibition Updated: Aug-27-15 4:11 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Don't count EJ Manuel out of the Buffalo Bills quarterback competition just yet.
- Bills' Jackson, Watkins return to practice Updated: Aug-22-15 6:00 pm
PITTSFORD, New York - The Buffalo Bills are starting to get healthy again.
- AP source: McCoy will be ready for Bills season opener Updated: Aug-19-15 11:48 am
BUFFALO, New York - Bills running back LeSean McCoy's injured left hamstring will be healed in time for Buffalo's regular-season opener against Indianapolis on Sept. 13, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press on Wednesday.
- Bills sign linebacker Groves, running back Seale Updated: Aug-18-15 11:09 am
PITTSFORD, New York - The Buffalo Bills have signed two free agents, linebacker Quentin Groves and running back Samuel Seale, to shore up injury-depleted positions.
- Bills cornerback Darby still adjusting to NFL game Updated: Aug-16-15 7:17 pm
PITTSFORD, New York - Buffalo Bills rookie Ronald Darby had a tough NFL debut on Friday.
- Ryan says Wynn could miss season with ACL injury Updated: Aug-16-15 3:18 pm
ROCHESTER, New York - Buffalo Bills coach Rex Ryan says defensive tackle Jarius Wynn could be lost for the season after a serious ACL injury.
- Webb rallies Panthers to 25-24 preseason win over Bills Updated: Aug-15-15 12:18 am
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Third-string quarterback Joe Webb rallied the Carolina Panthers to a last-minute victory and spoiled Rex Ryan's debut as Bills coach in both team's preseason opener on Friday night.
- Bills' Cassel likely to start preseason opener Updated: Aug-09-15 12:08 am
PITTSFORD, New York - Even though veteran Matt Cassel will likely start for the Buffalo Bills in their first preseason game, Buffalo's quarterback competition appears to be far from over.
- Bills running back Dixon could miss month with calf injury Updated: Aug-05-15 1:24 pm
PITTSFORD, New York - Buffalo Bills running back Boobie Dixon could miss up to a month after pulling a calf muscle, posing a setback in his bid to secure a backup job.