- Kane leads Blackhawks past Blues, 4-3 in OT Updated: Apr-24-14 2:08 am
- Blues beat Blackhawks 4-3 in OT, take 2-0 lead Updated: Apr-19-14 8:05 pm
- Blues beat Blackhawks 4-3 in 3 OTs Updated: Apr-18-14 3:50 am
- Hoisting the Cup without a hot goalie hard to do Updated: Apr-15-14 6:21 pm
- Ovi gets 51st; Caps top coasting Blackhawks 4-0 Updated: Apr-11-14 10:53 pm
- Sharp lifts Blackhawks past Canadiens in OT Updated: Apr-09-14 11:38 pm
- Smith's goal with 3.7 seconds left lifts Chicago Updated: Apr-04-14 10:50 pm
- Blackhawks stop 3-game slide with win over Wild Updated: Apr-04-14 12:32 am
- Crosby helps Penguins beat Blackhawks 4-1 Updated: Mar-30-14 11:35 pm
- Bergeron scores twice, Bruins top Blackhawks 3-0 Updated: Mar-27-14 11:32 pm
- Blackhawks top Stars, move closer to playoff berth Updated: Mar-26-14 12:38 am
CHICAGO - Patrick Kane had his shot all along. Same for his dazzling puck-handling skills and the vision that sees the plays before they happen.
ST. LOUIS - Vladimir Tarasenko and St. Louis were in trouble Saturday before a vicious hit by Chicago defenseman Brent Seabrook provided an opening for the Blues.
ST. LOUIS - In the first period, Ryan Miller looked like the goalie who limped home 0-5. For the final 80 minutes, 26 seconds, the St. Louis Blues saw the cool, confident backstop they acquired to make the deep playoff run they've long sought.
The NHL playoffs have arrived, which means it's time for the goalies to get going.
CHICAGO - Patrick Sharp stepped up late to make sure the Chicago Blackhawks a win in their last regular-season home game.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ben Smith had the closest look and he likened it to mayhem.
CHICAGO - Jonathan Toews was out. Same for Patrick Kane. Then the Chicago Blackhawks blew a lead in the final two minutes.
BOSTON - The Boston Bruins weren't content with a one-goal lead, not against the team that erased that same deficit to win the Stanley Cup in their building.
CHICAGO - The Chicago Blackhawks are trying get into a groove so they can head into the playoffs firing on all cylinders.