- Kane leads Blackhawks past Wild 4-1 Updated: May-04-15 12:47 am
CHICAGO - No. 101 went like so many of the first 100 playoff games for Patrick Kane. A perfect shot at a key moment, another big play at the very end, and a victory for the Chicago Blackhawks.
- Crawford to start for Blackhawks against Wild Updated: Apr-27-15 3:38 pm
- Blues pull Allen in 2nd period after 2nd goal by Wild Updated: Apr-26-15 5:03 pm
- Keith scores, Blackhawks eliminate Predators with 4-3 win Updated: Apr-26-15 12:48 am
CHICAGO - Duncan Keith waited and waited for just the right moment, and then unloaded.
- Hawks run over Rinne by packing bodies in front of his net Updated: Apr-22-15 5:02 am
CHICAGO - Pekka Rinne watched one more hard-fought night end with the rookie goaltender in the other net stealing the headlines.
- Blackhawks rookie goaltender steals the show in Chicago Updated: Apr-20-15 2:10 pm
CHICAGO - Scott Darling doesn't need reminding that all those other saves, the ones that win big playoff games, wouldn't have happened without the first one.
- Crawford back in net for Blackhawks in Game 2 vs. Nashville Updated: Apr-16-15 3:49 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Joel Quenneville had never pulled Chicago goaltender Corey Crawford from a playoff game before. The coach's experience with the veteran made putting him back in net an easy decision.
- Blackhawks yank Crawford at start of 2nd period vs Nashville Updated: Apr-15-15 10:17 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Chicago goaltender Corey Crawford was pulled after the first period of the Blackhawks' Game 1 against Nashville and replaced by Scott Darling.
- Iginla leads Colorado past Chicago 3-2 Updated: Apr-12-15 1:11 am
- Blues beat Blackhawks 2-1, clinch division title Updated: Apr-10-15 12:11 am
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis trailed first-place Nashville by nine points in the Central Division on Feb. 24. On Thursday night, the Blues celebrated their first division title since 2011-12.
- Blues edge Blackhawks 2-1 to move into 1st in Central Updated: Apr-05-15 10:29 pm