- Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj lead with BET Awards nominations Updated: May-18-15 8:25 am
NEW YORK - Chris Brown and Nicki Minaj are the top contenders at the upcoming BET Awards with six nominations each.
- Beyonce visits Haiti to see progress made since 2010 quake Updated: May-16-15 10:55 pm
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti - Pop queen Beyonce has paid a visit to Haiti to look at the progress made since an earthquake devastated the country five years ago.
- Pa. officials report more than $160K in gifts, travel in '14 Updated: May-16-15 9:52 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Newly filed state ethics reports show Pennsylvania state lawmakers and other high-ranking government officials collected more than $160,000 in freebies last year, including sports tickets and international travel, although about half the total involved donations for constituent events such as senior expos, veterans fairs and prescription drug collections.
- Report: City leaders received thousands in Rose Bowl tickets Updated: May-10-15 1:31 am
PASADENA, California - Pasadena city leaders received tens of thousands of dollars' worth of free tickets to the Rose Bowl last year, prompting a request for investigation by the state Fair Political Practices Commission, according to a newspaper report.
- Beyonce shuts down the Met Gala in peekaboo Givenchy Updated: May-05-15 3:11 am
NEW YORK - Rihanna shut down the Met Gala's red carpet in a regal yellow coat. And then came Bey.
- China-inspired couture on Met Gala red carpet Updated: May-04-15 7:31 pm
NEW YORK - Anna Wintour wore an orange floral couture look from Chanel as she walked up the grand staircase at the Metropolitan Museum of Art to kick off the gala that raises millions for her museum namesake: the Anna Wintour Costume Center.
- Beckham's influence grows as former soccer star turns 40 Updated: May-01-15 11:00 am
- Sony plays to strengths in games, sensors as it vows revival Updated: Apr-30-15 4:21 am
TOKYO - Once at the leading edge of consumer electronics, Sony Corp. is now more lumbering giant than trend-setter after falling behind competitors such as Samsung Electronics Co. and Apple Inc.
- Jay Z to perform rare songs to promote Tidal service Updated: Apr-29-15 8:38 am
LOS ANGELES - Jay Z is breaking out his B-sides to hype his fledgling music streaming service.