- Ligety edges Miller to win World Cup giant slalom Updated: Dec-08-13 5:37 pm
- Ligety edges Miller to win World Cup giant slalom Updated: Dec-08-13 4:12 pm
- Patrick Kueng of Switzerland wins super-G race Updated: Dec-07-13 5:51 pm
- White knows he's man to beat - again - in Sochi Updated: Dec-07-13 12:04 am
- Weibrecht ready to charge at Beaver Creek Updated: Dec-03-13 6:05 pm
- Hirscher wins World Cup slalom opener Updated: Nov-17-13 10:18 am
- Hirscher faces Olympic and World Cup challenges Updated: Nov-12-13 4:11 pm
BEAVER CREEK, Colorado - Ted Ligety leaned over his skis as far as gravity would allow, trying to get across the finish line just a little quicker.
BEAVER CREEK, Colorado - Patrick Kueng of Switzerland was nearly flawless as he captured his first World Cup and halted Aksel Lund Svindal's streak of four straight super-G victories on Saturday.
With two Olympic gold medals, more than a dozen titles at the X Games - Winter and Summer - and crossover appeal that makes sponsors drool, Shaun White knows everyone will be coming after him in Sochi.
BEAVER CREEK, Colorado - Early in his career, Andrew Weibrecht constantly flirted with the line between foolhardy and fast on a downhill course.
LEVI, Finland - Marcel Hirscher continued to dominate the slalom on Sunday, edging Austrian countryman Mario Matt to win the World Cup opener.
VIENNA - When the pressure rises, Marcel Hirscher is in his element.