- Neymar hat trick, Ronaldo record in WCup warmups Updated: Mar-06-14 12:29 am
- Brazil warms up in style; Spain, France win Updated: Mar-06-14 12:26 am
- Neymar hits hat trick in Brazil rout of SAfrica Updated: Mar-05-14 3:59 pm
- Barcelona coach Martino under fire Updated: Feb-26-14 11:08 am
- Fred added to Brazil squad; Ronaldinho still out Updated: Feb-24-14 2:08 pm
- Pique: Barcelona might not be feared anymore Updated: Feb-17-14 4:54 pm
- Neymar returns to Barcelona squad against Rayo Updated: Feb-14-14 9:14 am
Neymar scored his second international hat trick to lead Brazil over South Africa 5-0 Wednesday night and Cristiano Ronaldo had a pair of goals to set Portugal's career scoring record in a 5-1 win over Cameroon as all 32 World Cup teams prepared for the tournament.
LONDON - Brazil showed its national team is in better shape than the country's stadiums with a 5-0 thrashing of South Africa on Wednesday, and defending champion Spain overcame Italy 1-0 in its final big test before the tournament kicks off, as teams prepared for the World Cup in a series of friendly matches.
JOHANNESBURG - A hat trick from Neymar helped Brazil to a 5-0 rout of South Africa on Wednesday in the World Cup host's final friendly before announcing its squad for the tournament.
BARCELONA, Spain - As if the off-field saga surrounding Neymar's transfer wasn't providing enough of a distraction, now even Barcelona coach Gerardo Martino is being questioned.
SAO PAULO - Striker Fred has been added to Brazil's squad for its last friendly before the World Cup team is announced, and Ronaldinho remains unwanted.
MANCHESTER, England - As Champions League rallying cries go, Gerard Pique struck an unusually downbeat tone for a Barcelona player.
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona forward Neymar has recovered from an ankle injury and will be available to play against Rayo Vallecano on Saturday.