- 5 things to know about the Premier League Updated: Nov-28-13 9:42 am
- City beats Plzen 4-2 in Champions League Updated: Nov-27-13 6:17 pm
- Rampant Man City humbles Spurs 6-0 Updated: Nov-24-13 11:43 am
- Spain slips to surprise loss in South Africa Updated: Nov-19-13 5:54 pm
- Sunderland stuns Man City 1-0 in Premier League Updated: Nov-10-13 11:56 am
Buoyed by its biggest away win in Europe in nearly 50 years, Manchester United is in the mood to pile more pressure on Tottenham and its under-fire manager Andre Villas-Boas in the standout match in the Premier League this weekend.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City's prolific strike force bailed out its vulnerable defense in a 4-2 win over Viktoria Plzen on Wednesday that kept alive the English team's hopes of topping Group D in the Champions League.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City delivered a devastating attacking display to humble Tottenham 6-0 on Sunday, sending a warning to its title rivals by condemning Spurs to their joint heaviest Premier League defeat in 17 years.
JOHANNESBURG - Spain's return to the stadium where it won the World Cup was spoiled Tuesday as Bernard Parker's second-half goal gave South Africa a shock 1-0 win over the world and European champion.
SUNDERLAND, England - Phil Bardsley scored in the 21st minute and struggling Sunderland neutralized Manchester City's high-powered attack to hang on for a surprising 1-0 victory in the Premier League on Sunday.