- Warriors win 4th straight, hold off Suns 113-107 Updated: Mar-10-14 12:32 am
- Warriors ease past Hawks 111-97 in return home Updated: Mar-08-14 1:45 am
- Lakers rally to beat Celtics 101-92 Updated: Feb-22-14 2:33 am
- Warriors end Rockets' streak with 102-99 OT win Updated: Feb-21-14 3:06 am
- Blake begins with Warriors after trade from Lakers Updated: Feb-21-14 2:06 am
- Warriors' Bogut misses 6th straight game Updated: Feb-20-14 9:26 pm
- Rockets beat Lakers 134-108 for 8th straight win Updated: Feb-20-14 2:21 am
- Lakers trade Steve Blake to Warriors for 2 guards Updated: Feb-20-14 1:45 am
- Warriors hold off Kings 101-92 in Sacramento Updated: Feb-20-14 1:44 am
- Burks leads Jazz to 96-79 win over Lakers Updated: Feb-12-14 2:12 am
- Gibson, Noah lead Bulls to 92-86 win over Lakers Updated: Feb-09-14 7:39 pm
OAKLAND, California - When Steve Blake checked in at the scorer's table with 5:25 remaining in the third quarter, Stephen Curry shook his head and shouted across the court, asking Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson not to take him out.
LOS ANGELES - In their first game with the Lakers and coach Mike D'Antoni, MarShon Brooks and Kent Bazemore made sure Los Angeles came out a winner in the latest matchup of the NBA's most storied rivalry.
OAKLAND, California - In one corner of the Golden State Warriors' locker room, Stephen Curry iced a welt on the left side of his forehead. On the other, Jermaine O'Neal limped out of the training room with bandages around his waist and wrist.
OAKLAND, California - Steve Blake arrived in the San Francisco Bay Area on Thursday afternoon, checked into a hotel and headed straight to Oracle Arena for the first time as a member of the home team.
LOS ANGELES - There was no warm welcome back. No video montage of highlights that brought back the good old days.
SACRAMENTO, California - The Golden State Warriors have made another move in hopes of finding a reliable backup to point guard Stephen Curry.
SACRAMENTO, California - With word spreading about a trade sending popular teammate Kent Bazemore and fellow reserve MarShon Brooks to the Los Angeles Lakers for point guard Steve Blake just before tipoff, the Golden State Warriors had every excuse to be out of rhythm in their first game following the All-Star break.
LOS ANGELES - There was no emotional letdown by the Utah Jazz following their stunning upset of the two-time defending champion Miami Heat over the weekend.
LOS ANGELES - Joakim Noah played the final 6:53 with five fouls. Chicago coach Tom Thibodeau didn't want to take him out with the Bulls' double-digit lead slipping away, and that's just the way the All-Star center wanted it.