- Lakers G Farmar out 4 weeks with hamstring tear Updated: Dec-02-13 4:09 pm
- Lakers blow huge lead but beat Nets 99-94 Updated: Nov-28-13 1:24 am
- Henry, Gasol lead Lakers past Kings 100-86 Updated: Nov-25-13 1:20 am
- Gasol, Young propel Lakers past Warriors 102-95 Updated: Nov-23-13 2:30 am
- Jordan Hill leads Lakers past Pistons 114-99 Updated: Nov-18-13 12:53 am
- Randolph leads Grizzlies over Lakers 89-86 Updated: Nov-16-13 2:17 am
- Jordan Hill leads Lakers' 116-95 rout of Pelicans Updated: Nov-13-13 2:06 am
- Lakers G Steve Nash out at least 2 weeks Updated: Nov-11-13 9:33 pm
- Timberwolves end 22-game skid vs Lakers, 113-90 Updated: Nov-11-13 1:02 am
- Davis lifts Pelicans past Lakers 96-85 Updated: Nov-09-13 12:16 am
- Blake's shot with 1.3 seconds left lifts Lakers Updated: Nov-08-13 2:00 am
NEW YORK - Nick Young and the Lakers' 3-point shooters couldn't miss early. Paul Pierce couldn't believe he missed at the end.
LOS ANGELES - Xavier Henry had another one of those solid games that Los Angeles Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni wishes he could get from his guard on a consistent basis.
LOS ANGELES - Pau Gasol and Nick Young did a remarkable job keeping the Los Angeles Lakers together without their two injured stars.
LOS ANGELES - Jordan Hill barely played for coach Mike D'Antoni when they were together with the New York Knicks four years ago, and he started this season on D'Antoni's bench again with the Los Angeles Lakers.
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Lakers' sixth starting lineup in nine games clicked from the opening tip, and Jordan Hill was the biggest reason for the flow.
LOS ANGELES - Steve Nash will be out of the Los Angeles Lakers' lineup for at least two weeks with nerve root irritation.
LOS ANGELES - Nobody in the Minnesota locker room had to say much before the game about the Timberwolves' 22-game losing streak to the Lakers.
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis swatted away Pau Gasol's shot, quickly sprinted toward the other end of the court, took a pass from Eric Gordon and rolled in a driving layup as Jodie Meeks fouled him.
HOUSTON - Los Angeles coach Mike D'Antoni paid a lot of attention to former Lakers center Dwight Howard down the stretch.