- Florida State tops Jacksonville State 77-53 Updated: Dec-08-13 8:42 pm
- FSU beats Northeastern in dramatic fashion 62-60 Updated: Nov-24-13 7:42 pm
- No. 14 Michigan downs FSU 82-80 in overtime Updated: Nov-22-13 8:57 pm
- No. 14 Michigan overcomes Florida St 82-80 in OT Updated: Nov-22-13 8:33 pm
- Pressure not enough as No. 10 falls to FSU, 85-67 Updated: Nov-22-13 12:09 am
- Miller, Florida State wear down No. 10 VCU 85-67 Updated: Nov-21-13 11:53 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Boris Bojanovsky scored a career-high 15 points as Florida State cruised to a 77-53 victory against Jacksonville State.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Devon Bookert hit a 10-foot fade away jumper off a missed layup with 0.5 seconds to give Florida State a dramatic 62-60 win over Northeastern in the third place game of the Puerto Rico Tip-Off on Sunday.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - As much as the defeat stung in the immediate aftermath, Florida State coach Leonard Hamilton believes his Seminoles will benefit in the long run their 82-80 loss to Michigan in the semifinals of the Puerto Rico Tip-Off on Friday night.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Michigan knew Florida State would present problems after watching the Seminoles pick apart a talented VCU squad in their first game of the Puerto Rico Tip-Off.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - When Virginia Commonwealth has had success turning teams over and pushing the pace, it's usually meant good things have happened for the Rams.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - The last time Florida State and Virginia Commonwealth met, the Seminoles lost in a matchup of attacking defensive styles in a ragged, fast-paced affair that saw VCU trudge away as the survivor.