- Damian Lillard gets tested by Warriors, looks for rebound Updated: May-05-16 6:32 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - First it was a chest cold, then it was a fourth-quarter dry spell. The start of Damian Lillard's playoff series against the Golden State Warriors has been rough.
- Rivers: Clippers will not trade Paul, Griffin or Jordan Updated: May-02-16 5:02 pm
LOS ANGELES - Doc Rivers said Monday that he would not break up the Los Angeles Clippers' big three of Chris Paul, Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan during the offseason - regardless of any trade offers that may arise.
- Battered and bloodied Clippers exit playoffs early again Updated: Apr-30-16 5:19 pm
LOS ANGELES - The battered and bloodied Los Angeles Clippers fought to the end only to exit the playoffs early once again.
- Blazers have proven the doubters wrong into the 2nd round Updated: Apr-30-16 3:31 am
- Blazers advance 4-2 with 106-103 victory over the Clippers Updated: Apr-30-16 3:01 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Even as they huddled after the victory that sent them through to the next round, the Portland Trail Blazers were drawing inspiration from the doubters.
- Austin Rivers' face is bloodied in game against Blazers Updated: Apr-30-16 12:13 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Los Angeles guard Austin Rivers left the Clippers' first-round playoff game against the Portland Trail Blazers on Friday night with a bloody cut above his left eye that required 11 stitches.
- Warriors roll into second round of playoffs without Curry Updated: Apr-28-16 2:21 am
OAKLAND, California - Klay Thompson knew Golden State had to come together, that every player needed to raise his game with Stephen Curry sidelined.
- Trail Blazers beat emotional Clippers 108-98, take 3-2 lead Updated: Apr-28-16 2:06 am
LOS ANGELES - Damian Lillard finally made his first field goal early in third quarter, and the Portland Trail Blazers knew the game was about to change.
- Doc Rivers brought to tears in pregame interview session Updated: Apr-27-16 9:40 pm
LOS ANGELES - Clippers coach Doc Rivers' eyes welled with tears and he became choked up before his team played Portland in Game 5 of their first-round series.
- Nets' Ellington wins J. Walter Kennedy Citizenship Award Updated: Apr-27-16 8:13 pm
NEW YORK - Brooklyn Nets guard Wayne Ellington has won the J. Walter Kennedy Citizenship Award for outstanding service and dedication to the community.
- Emerging trend: Coaches given president's title in NBA Updated: Apr-27-16 6:58 pm
A day after Stan Van Gundy's first game as president of basketball operations for the Detroit Pistons last season, he was asked to give an assessment of the coach in the 89-79 loss to the Denver Nuggets.
- Cavaliers making most of long break between playoff rounds Updated: Apr-27-16 4:32 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Kyrie Irving's freakish knee injury in the NBA Finals last year taught him a valuable lesson about what it takes to get through a postseason.
- Warriors are confident in their depth even without Curry Updated: Apr-26-16 8:21 pm
OAKLAND, California - Draymond Green is going to tell it like it is, and he insists these Golden State Warriors have few issues when it comes to confidence.
- Griffin out for rest of playoffs, Paul has hand surgery Updated: Apr-26-16 6:50 pm
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin is out for the rest of the playoffs after aggravating his left quadriceps tendon and Chris Paul had right hand surgery Tuesday, leaving the stunned Los Angeles Clippers without their top two players for the remainder of their first-round series against Portland.
- Paul leaves Game 4 with broken bone in right hand Updated: Apr-26-16 3:15 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Chris Paul broke a bone in his right hand midway through the third quarter and left the Clippers' Game 4 loss to the Portland Trail Blazers on Monday night.
- Face of fracas? Durant says testy playoffs just part of game Updated: Apr-25-16 2:06 am
DALLAS - Kevin Durant suddenly, and reluctantly, found himself at the center of a conversation over whether Oklahoma City's rough-and-tumble series with Dallas was out of control.
- Jamal Crawford is 1st 3-time winner of NBA's Sixth Man Award Updated: Apr-19-16 5:52 pm
LOS ANGELES - Jamal Crawford needs to make more room at home for another trophy.
- Daddy day care: Griffin's son pops in for post-game media Updated: Apr-18-16 1:35 pm
LOS ANGELES - There's a new kid in the NBA playoffs postgame interview room, and he just might give Stephen Curry's daughter a run for her money.
- Warriors' dominance: a 2nd straight title inevitable? Updated: Apr-16-16 3:13 am
The Golden State Warriors plow into the playoffs with a record 73 wins under their belt and championship rings already on their fingers.
- Teletovic's 22 leads Suns past Clippers reserves, 114-105 Updated: Apr-14-16 2:04 am
PHOENIX - The second-worst Phoenix Suns season in franchise history ended with a victory, even if it was against a Los Angeles Clippers team almost entirely made up of bench players.
- Chris Paul leads Clippers past Grizzlies 110-84 Updated: Apr-13-16 1:55 am
LOS ANGELES - Facing a historic game to end the regular season, the Memphis Grizzlies struggled against the Los Angeles Clippers.
- Clippers beat Mavs 98-91 for 5th straight victory Updated: Apr-10-16 7:35 pm
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin shot 2 of 11 in the first half, when the Clippers were in a struggle with the Dallas Mavericks.
- Crawford scores 30, including winner to lead Clippers Updated: Apr-09-16 1:02 am
- Clippers beat Lakers 91-81 in Kobe's next-to-last home game Updated: Apr-07-16 2:12 am
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Clippers took turns guarding Kobe Bryant, everybody wanting one last shot at the legend. When the buzzer finally sounded, they gathered for one last chance to shake their longtime rival's hand.