- AP Source: Pelicans interview Jeff Van Gundy Updated: May-28-15 12:09 am
NEW ORLEANS - The New Orleans Pelicans have interviewed Jeff Van Gundy for the club's vacant head coaching job, according to a person familiar with the situation.
- Curry, James unanimous selections to All-NBA first team Updated: May-21-15 3:07 pm
NEW YORK - Golden State's Stephen Curry, the league MVP, and LeBron James are the only unanimous selections to the All-NBA first team.
- Leonard, 2 Clippers on NBA's All-Defensive first team Updated: May-20-15 9:48 pm
- Curry: Bringing daughter to interview was a last-minute call Updated: May-20-15 5:56 pm
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry knows he may no longer be the biggest star in his family. At least for one day, that title belonged to his 2-year-old daughter, Riley.
- Changes may be in order after Clippers' playoff collapse Updated: May-18-15 3:30 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers were on the verge of finally shedding the dubious reputation that has dogged them for decades only to lose in the second round of the playoffs for the third time in four years.
- Rockets back in conference finals first 1st time since '97 Updated: May-17-15 8:05 pm
- No longer just a dunker, Griffin emerges as playoff star Updated: May-16-15 11:02 am
LOS ANGELES - Every NBA fan knows Blake Griffin, resident dunk-monster of Lob City. His one-handed jams have been fodder for highlight reels since his pro career began five years ago.
- Rockets stun Clippers 119-107 to force deciding Game 7 Updated: May-15-15 2:50 am
LOS ANGELES - With a 19-point lead in the second half, the Los Angeles Clippers were cruising toward clinching the franchise's first Western Conference finals berth.
- Bulls' Noah wins J. Walter Kennedy Award for citizenship Updated: May-14-15 1:59 pm
CHICAGO - Chicago Bulls center Joakim Noah won the J. Walter Kennedy Award, given annually to an NBA player, coach or trainer for community service.
- Clippers down to last chance to close Rockets out at home Updated: May-13-15 6:51 pm
- New Orleans Pelicans fire head coach Monty Williams Updated: May-12-15 7:43 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The New Orleans Pelicans fired head coach Monty Williams on Tuesday, parting ways with a coach who has a strong relationship with the franchise's marquee player, Anthony Davis.
- No giddiness from Doc Rivers and son Austin after big game Updated: May-09-15 11:39 pm
LOS ANGELES - Doc Rivers spares no one on the Clippers, including son Austin. So when the young guard had the biggest game of his young career, it might have been heartwarming to everyone else, but it was just business to the only coach-father and son duo in NBA history.
- Paul set to play for Clippers in Game 4 against Rockets Updated: May-09-15 4:54 pm
- Conley's comeback stirs memories of gritty performances Updated: May-07-15 2:47 am
The Masked Assassin. One-Eyed Charlie. The Terminator.
- Pass first? Point guards look to show you can score, win Updated: May-06-15 1:14 pm
- Clippers' Paul's hamstring keeps him out against Houston Updated: May-04-15 8:26 pm
- LeBron lifts media blackout to call Chris Paul Updated: May-04-15 1:08 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - LeBron James lifted his personal media boycott during the playoffs to phone a friend.
- Paul lifts Clippers past Spurs, 111-109 in Game 7 Updated: May-03-15 12:27 am
LOS ANGELES - It figured that the most entertaining first-round series in the NBA playoffs would come down to a play involving Chris Paul and Tim Duncan.
- Clippers beat Spurs 102-96 to force Game 7 Updated: May-01-15 2:02 am
SAN ANTONIO - The Los Angeles Clippers are aware their toughness, resolve and focus has been questioned for years. They also know there is only one way to silence that talk.