- Clippers outlast Hawks for 7th straight win Updated: Mar-09-14 3:32 am
- Clippers blow out Lakers again 142-94 Updated: Mar-07-14 2:50 am
- Barnes, Griffin lead Clippers to 5th straight win Updated: Mar-05-14 12:33 am
- Granger watches as Clippers rout Pelicans 108-76 Updated: Mar-02-14 2:18 am
- NBA Capsules Updated: Mar-02-14 1:38 am
- Danny Granger eyes starting spot with LA Clippers Updated: Mar-01-14 11:32 pm
- Griffin, Collison help Clippers top Rockets 101-93 Updated: Feb-27-14 2:56 am
- Crawford leads Clippers past Pelicans 123-110 Updated: Feb-25-14 12:14 am
- Crawford leads Clippers past Thunder Updated: Feb-23-14 5:35 pm
- Randolph has 21 and Grizzlies beat Clippers 102-96 Updated: Feb-22-14 12:22 am
- As NBA resumes, next James-Durant matchup nears Updated: Feb-17-14 3:33 pm
- Irving, LeBron help East end its All-Star skid Updated: Feb-17-14 5:25 am
- Injured All-Star Bryant frankly discusses future Updated: Feb-17-14 1:55 am
- East gets by Durant, Griffin to win All-Star game Updated: Feb-17-14 12:50 am
- Old guys go, new look comes to NBA All-Star game Updated: Feb-16-14 11:54 am
- All-Stars Paul, James keep roots in ex-NBA homes Updated: Feb-15-14 5:57 pm
- Melo rules out trade, open to less than max deal Updated: Feb-14-14 8:39 pm
- NBA All-Star weekend has something for all Updated: Feb-13-14 4:11 pm
- NBA All-Stars eager to see legacy of '08 event Updated: Feb-11-14 2:22 pm
- Paul returns in Clippers' 123-78 rout of 76ers Updated: Feb-10-14 1:44 am
- Griffin's 36 lead Clippers past Raptors 118-105 Updated: Feb-08-14 2:33 am
LOS ANGELES - Coming off a resounding victory over the Lakers in which they posted the largest winning margin in franchise history, the Los Angeles Clippers had to fight to the bitter end against the Atlanta Hawks after squandering an 11-point lead in the fourth quarter.
LOS ANGELES - The Lakers were the designated home team this time. That meant the Clippers had to put up with looking at all those championship banners and retired numbers that their co-tenant at the Staples Center has had hanging on the wall since the arena opened 15 seasons ago - and weren't able to cover them up with banners of their own players.
PHOENIX - Matt Barnes knows shooting nights like this are rare moments to be savored.
LOS ANGELES - The high-octane Clippers kept on rolling without newly acquired Danny Granger, who will have to wait a little longer to play his first game with them.
MIAMI - LeBron James' switch to a clear mask didn't hinder his shooting eye, and he had 20 points Saturday to help the Miami Heat earn their seventh consecutive victory by beating the Orlando Magic 112-98.
LOS ANGELES - Danny Granger was all set to make his debut with the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday night before coach Doc Rivers accidentally left his new acquisition's name off his list of active players.
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers proved again that they can go nose-to-nose with the Houston Rockets and defend their 1-2 punch of Dwight Howard and James Harden.
NEW ORLEANS - Between Jamal Crawford's long-range shooting, Chris Paul's timely playmaking and Blake Griffin's presence in the paint, the Los Angeles Clippers have been too much for most teams to handle the past couple days.
OKLAHOMA CITY - NBA scoring leader Kevin Durant marveled at what Jamal Crawford did to his team.
NEW ORLEANS - LeBron James won't assume the eventual date with Indiana that so many others expect.
NEW ORLEANS - LeBron James usually has his fun in June, when the Miami Heat have won NBA championships the last two years.
NEW ORLEANS - Kobe Bryant acknowledges the best days of his brilliant career might be in the past. He still wants to play in another NBA All-Star game, though.
NEW ORLEANS - From the first play to the final minute, LeBron James and Kyrie Irving made it clear how the East felt about this All-Star game.
NEW ORLEANS - There was a hint of panic as Dwyane Wade wondered whether elder actually was eldest.
NEW ORLEANS - Chris Paul's All-Star weekend in New Orleans could have been awkward.
NEW ORLEANS - Carmelo Anthony said Friday he knows "for a fact" the Knicks won't trade him, and said he would be open to staying in New York for less than a maximum contract.
NEW ORLEANS - The NBA's All-Star weekend is a working trip for Damian Lillard, set to become the busiest All-Star ever.
NEW ORLEANS - Six years ago this week, LeBron James, Dirk Nowitzki and several other NBA All-Stars left the comforts of a high-rise hotel in downtown New Orleans for a short, sobering bus ride to a devastated neighborhood a few miles away.
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers expected they'd be better once Chris Paul returned to the lineup. They just probably couldn't have imagined how much.
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin has become the first player in the history of the Los Angeles Clippers' franchise with three consecutive games of 30 or more points. And he's made it look easy, even without Chris Paul's help.