- Deck the Hall: Torre, La Russa, Cox elected Updated: Dec-09-13 12:47 pm
- AP sources: Beltran, Yanks agree at $45M, 3 years Updated: Dec-07-13 3:30 am
- Cano, Beltran, Granderson, Feldman find new homes Updated: Dec-07-13 1:57 am
- Cano leaves, but Yanks get Beltran and keep Kuroda Updated: Dec-07-13 12:12 am
- Brewers trade Aoki, likely means Braun to RF Updated: Dec-05-13 6:28 pm
- Tigers busy, but will they be better? Updated: Dec-05-13 6:27 pm
- GM on Peralta: Cardinals not 'morality police' Updated: Nov-25-13 6:55 pm
- Cardinals trade Freese to Angels in 4-player swap Updated: Nov-22-13 7:15 pm
- Free agents ask premium prices early in offseason Updated: Nov-13-13 8:57 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - The winter meetings began with a look back Monday when retired managers Joe Torre, Tony La Russa and Bobby Cox were unanimously elected to the baseball Hall of Fame by the expansion era committee.
NEW YORK - Carlos Beltran is coming back to New York, this time to the Bronx.
The Seattle Mariners shook up baseball's free-agent market, reaching a rich deal with Robinson Cano on a day when Carlos Beltran, Curtis Granderson and other familiar names found new homes.
NEW YORK - Lost one, got one, kept one.
The Kansas City Royals acquired outfielder Norichika Aoki from Milwaukee to be their leadoff hitter Thursday, which also means the Brewers are likely to shift Ryan Braun to right field.
DETROIT - When the Detroit Tigers introduced new closer Joe Nathan this week, the news conference quickly became about a lot more than Joe Nathan.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Cardinals factored in Jhonny Peralta's drug suspension when they negotiated a $53 million, four-year contract with the free agent shortstop.
ST. LOUIS - Former World Series MVP David Freese was traded by his hometown St. Louis Cardinals to the Los Angeles Angels in a four-player deal Friday that reunites Albert Pujols with a pair of ex-teammates.
ORLANDO, Florida - Ned Colletti thought back to last winter, when people kept pestering him.