- Union Gap company gets unexpected exposure on late night TV Updated: Oct-10-15 11:52 am
UNION GAP, Washington - A Washington water bottle manufacturer has been getting some unexpected national exposure for its products.
- Led by Seinfeld show, Sony's Crackle carving online niche Updated: Oct-07-15 2:12 pm
LOS ANGELES - Sometimes what worked in the old days of TV can work online. A celebrity star. A funny show brought to you by a major sponsor. The ability to seep into the nation's collective cultural consciousness.
- Boehner booked to visit Jimmy Fallon Updated: Oct-07-15 1:15 pm
NEW YORK - Outgoing House Speaker John Boehner is joining the parade of politicians to visit late-night TV.
- 'Jay Leno's Garage' rolls into prime-time on CNBC Updated: Oct-06-15 1:54 pm
BEVERLY HILLS, California - Jay Leno says it's been easy to lure Francis Ford Coppola, Laurence Fishburne and other famous folks to his new car-centric TV show.
- Noah takes over as 'Daily Show' host, praises Stewart Updated: Sep-29-15 8:55 am
NEW YORK - South African comic Trevor Noah moved in at "The Daily Show" on Monday, promising he'd try not to make predecessor Jon Stewart seem like a "crazy old dude who left his inheritance to some random kid from Africa."
- Defending champion Warriors return to work Updated: Sep-28-15 6:20 pm
OAKLAND, California - The shortest offseason in Golden State Warriors history was filled with talk show appearances, golf outings with the president, award shows and worldwide travel.
- Obama, Beyonce part of Global Citizen fest all-star lineup Updated: Sep-26-15 11:15 pm
NEW YORK - First lady Michelle Obama introduced a new campaign focusing on education for girls, Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala Yousafzai earned loud applause for her striking speech and Beyonce was energetic during her live performance at the 2015 Global Citizen Festival.
- Arizona officials laud pope's speech, except Rep. Gosar Updated: Sep-24-15 4:38 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona's congressional delegation praised Pope Francis' address to Congress on Thursday, all except Rep. Paul Gosar, who boycotted the speech and criticized the pontiff for prioritizing climate change over religious intolerance.
- Putin, Trump open new '60 Minutes' season on CBS Updated: Sep-24-15 2:44 pm
NEW YORK - Producers at CBS are making four separate episodes of "60 Minutes" for Sunday, trying to fit in three stories that include two top-of-the-news interviews - with Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump.
- Donald Trump plays straight man to host Stephen Colbert Updated: Sep-23-15 1:47 am
NEW YORK - Stephen Colbert showered thanks on Donald Trump, his "Late Show" guest, Tuesday night.
- DiCaprio, Bono, Zuckerberg added to Global Citizen Festival Updated: Sep-21-15 5:46 pm
UNITED NATIONS - Leonardo DiCaprio, Bono, Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala Yousafzai, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, and Bill and Melinda Gates will be onstage for next week's Global Citizen Festival in New York City.
- Big night for HBO at Emmys with 'Veep,' 'Thrones' Updated: Sep-21-15 8:54 am
HBO claimed the hardware at the annual Emmy Awards. Viola Davis, Jon Hamm and Tracy Morgan captured the hearts.
- Presidential hopeful Sanders wins warm 'Late Show' welcome Updated: Sep-19-15 7:15 am
NEW YORK - Bernie Sanders brought a "Feel the Bern" coffee cup for Stephen Colbert along with his message of lifting the middle class, and in return received a rock star's welcome from the studio audience as a guest on CBS' "The Late Show" Friday.
- Michelle Obama to guest on Colbert's 'Late Show' on Sept. 28 Updated: Sep-18-15 11:55 am
NEW YORK - First lady Michelle Obama is set to pay a visit to "The Late Show With Stephen Colbert."
- Usher, Laverne Cox added to Global Citizen Festival in NYC Updated: Sep-16-15 11:01 am
NEW YORK - Usher, Laverne Cox and Katie Holmes have been added to this month's Global Citizen Festival starring Beyonce and Pearl Jam in New York City.
- Breyer wants people to better grasp how high court functions Updated: Sep-16-15 3:46 am
WASHINGTON - Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer isn't planning to retire anytime soon, but he doesn't hesitate when asked about his legacy after more than two decades on the bench.
- Nina Tassler leaving as CBS entertainment chief Updated: Sep-15-15 2:45 pm
NEW YORK - Nina Tassler, one of the most prominent women in the television industry as CBS entertainment chairman since 2004, said Tuesday she will leave her job at the end of the year to pursue other creative interests.
- Colbert: First show almost didn't make it Updated: Sep-10-15 2:58 pm
NEW YORK - Stephen Colbert says he came awfully close to not making his much-ballyhooed debut on "The Late Show" this week.