- Federer, Nadal, Murray advance at Indian Wells Updated: Mar-09-14 1:14 am
- Trio wins story of the year; Terrill photo Updated: Mar-07-14 5:35 pm
- Djokovic beats Murray at Madison Square Garden Updated: Mar-03-14 11:54 pm
- Sampras: Federer can win another major title Updated: Feb-19-14 1:54 pm
- Berdych wins ABN Amro tournament Updated: Feb-16-14 11:41 am
INDIAN WELLS, California - Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Stanislas Wawrinka won their opening matches Saturday in the BNP Paribas Open.
INDIANAPOLIS - Tim Dahlberg, Eddie Pells and Jimmy Golen's combined efforts earned them story of the year honors in the annual writing contest for AP staffers judged by Associated Press Sports Editors at their winter meeting.
NEW YORK - Andy Murray smiled a few times during his match at Madison Square Garden.
LONDON - Roger Federer could play for another four years and add to his tally of 17 Grand Slam titles, according to former No. 1 Pete Sampras.
ROTTERDAM, Netherlands - Tomas Berdych won his first ATP tournament title since October 2012, beating Marin Cilic of Croatia 6-4, 6-2 Sunday in the ABN Amro final.