- The Latest: Sock wins to set up likely matchup vs. Nadal Updated: May-30-15 10:58 am
PARIS - The Latest from the French Open:
- No. 1 Novak Djokovic races into French Open 4th round Updated: May-30-15 9:03 am
PARIS - Novak Djokovic seems in a hurry as he chases his ninth Grand Slam title - and the only one he's never won - racing into the French Open fourth round with a 6-4, 6-4, 6-4 win against 19-year-old Australian Thanasi Kokkinakis.
- Djokovic looms in Nadal's toughest-ever draw at French Open Updated: May-22-15 12:32 pm
PARIS - The tennis equivalent of climbing three mountains, just to reach the Roland Garros final. Never have the obstacles loomed so large between Rafael Nadal and another trophy on the red clay of Paris.
- Citing fatigue, Andy Murray withdraws from Italian Open Updated: May-14-15 9:44 am
ROME - Fatigue from consecutive clay-court titles prompted Andy Murray to withdraw from the Italian Open on Thursday before his third-round match against Belgian opponent David Goffin.
- Despite fatigue, Murray decides to play Italian Open Updated: May-12-15 12:38 pm
ROME - Andy Murray has decided to play the Italian Open, fighting off fatigue after winning consecutive clay-court titles.
- European Sports Week in Photos Updated: May-11-15 10:57 am
LONDON - The battle between Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg continued at the Spanish Formula One Grand Prix on Sunday, where Rosberg dominated. Barcelona was a busy sporting city in the past week, with Lionel Messi and Barcelona in the spotlight a few days earlier when the city's beloved football team beat Bayern Munich in the Champions League semifinal.
- Nadal drops out top 5 for first time in 10 years Updated: May-11-15 8:21 am
PARIS - Rafael Nadal dropped out of the top five in the ATP rankings for the first time in 10 years on Monday after failing to defend his title at the Madrid Masters.
- Murray beats Nadal 6-3, 6-2 to win the Madrid Open final Updated: May-10-15 4:32 pm
MADRID - Andy Murray beat Rafael Nadal on clay for the first time Sunday, dominating the Madrid Open final to win 6-3, 6-2 against the four-time champion.
- Murray wins BMW Open for 1st clay-court title Updated: May-04-15 9:11 am
MUNICH - Andy Murray won his first clay-court title on Monday when he overcame Philipp Kohlschreiber 7-6 (4), 5-7, 7-6 (4) in the rain-delayed final of the BMW Open.