- Britain faces Australia, Argentina gets Belgium in Davis Cup Updated: Jul-19-15 6:47 pm
LONDON - A tearful Andy Murray celebrated taking Britain to its first Davis Cup semifinal for more than three decades on Sunday, sealing an emotional 3-1 victory over France to line up a home series against Australia.
- Murray beats Simon to put Britain in Davis Cup semifinals Updated: Jul-19-15 1:45 pm
LONDON - Andy Murray came from a set down to beat France's Gilles Simon 4-6, 7-6 (5), 6-3, 6-0 on Sunday and put Britain into the Davis Cup semifinals for the first time in 34 years.
- Amelie Mauresmo inducted into Tennis Hall of Fame Updated: Jul-18-15 9:43 pm
NEWPORT, Rhode Island - Amelie Mauresmo is slated to experience two very memorable moments in just a few short weeks.
- Camilla donates Murray wristband to raise fund for charity Updated: Jul-13-15 12:51 pm
LONDON - Buckingham Palace says a wristband worn by tennis star Andy Murray during his Wimbledon tournament and later given to the Duchess of Cornwall has fetched more than 2,000 pounds ($3,100) for an animal charity.
- Fendrich on Tennis: Djokovic closing in on Federer, Nadal Updated: Jul-13-15 10:42 am
LONDON - A day after winning Wimbledon for a ninth Grand Slam title, moving within five of Rafael Nadal's total and putting him more than halfway to Roger Federer's record of 17, Novak Djokovic was asked about the possibility of catching his two rivals.
- No. 1 Williams ups lead in WTA rankings; Djokovic atop ATP Updated: Jul-13-15 6:05 am
LONDON - Serena Williams has widened her lead at No. 1 in the WTA rankings with her fourth consecutive Grand Slam title at Wimbledon, now holding more than twice as many points as No. 2 Maria Sharapova.
- No. 8 still elusive for Roger Federer at Wimbledon Updated: Jul-12-15 4:04 pm
LONDON - Roger Federer was a match away from fulfilling his mission of winning a record eighth Wimbledon title.
- The Latest: F1 champion Hamilton misses Wimbledon final Updated: Jul-12-15 4:01 pm
LONDON - The Latest from Wimbledon (all times local):
- Djokovic beats Federer for 3rd Wimbledon title, 9th major Updated: Jul-12-15 3:50 pm
LONDON - A game away from a third Wimbledon championship and ninth Grand Slam title, Novak Djokovic sized up a 108 mph serve from none other than Roger Federer and stretched to smack a cross-court forehand return winner.
- Wimbledon Lookahead: No. 1 Djokovic, No. 2 Federer in final Updated: Jul-11-15 8:48 am
LONDON - When Roger Federer faces Novak Djokovic in the Wimbledon final for the second consecutive year on Sunday, they'll be resuming a rivalry that has been about as even as possible.
- Murray plays well, still loses to Federer at Wimbledon Updated: Jul-10-15 4:23 pm
LONDON - It's not all that often that someone can play so well and still lose in straight sets.
- Djokovic must wait to try to reach Wimbledon quarterfinals Updated: Jul-06-15 5:11 pm
LONDON - For two sets in Wimbledon's fourth round on Monday, defending champion Novak Djokovic was in serious trouble, unable to solve 6-foot-8 (2.03-meter) Kevin Anderson's big serve.