- Federal, state leaders condemn Keystone delay Updated: Apr-18-14 6:49 pm
- Baucus casts wide shadow over Montana Senate race Updated: Apr-18-14 5:08 pm
- Candidates try to stand out in crowded GOP field Updated: Apr-17-14 2:44 pm
- Zinke raises $460,000 for US House campaign Updated: Apr-14-14 5:49 pm
- John Lewis raises $300K for US House campaign Updated: Apr-14-14 7:04 am
- Daines raises $1.2M for quarter in Senate run Updated: Apr-11-14 1:39 pm
- Legislation to protect Flathead blocked in Senate Updated: Apr-03-14 8:50 pm
- Northern Cheyenne coal swap goes back to Congress Updated: Apr-01-14 6:22 pm
- Republicans spar over abortion in House debate Updated: Mar-25-14 1:23 pm
HELENA, Montana - Montana's elected officials condemned a new delay Friday in the decision whether to approve construction of an oil pipeline from Canada that will run through the eastern part of the state.
HELENA, Montana - Max Baucus' decision not to seek re-election to the Senate after 35 years opened the door for Republicans to pick up one of the six Democratic seats they need to recapture control of the Senate. But his early resignation after being named U.S. ambassador to China may have bolstered Democratic prospects of retaining the seat they've held for a century, thanks to the value of incumbency.
HELENA, Montana - Most of the money funneling into the Republican primary for Montana's open U.S. House seat is going to one candidate, leaving the others to look for ways to stand out and get their message heard in a crowded field.
BILLINGS, Montana - Republican U.S. House candidate Ryan Zinke says he has raised $460,000 since the beginning of the year.
HELENA, Montana - Democratic U.S. House candidate John Lewis has raised about $300,000 since the beginning of the year.
HELENA, Montana - U.S. Rep. Steve Daines has raised more than $1.2 million so far this year in his Senate run, outpacing his likely Democratic opponent in both contributions and cash in the bank, the Republican's campaign said Friday.
HELENA, Montana - Three U.S. senators have blocked a floor vote on legislation to protect the North Fork Flathead River.
BILLINGS, Montana - Leaders of Montana's Northern Cheyenne tribe on Tuesday sought to revive a three-way coal swap involving the federal government and a Texas company after an earlier proposal stumbled in Congress.
HELENA, Montana - Four Montana Republicans seeking to replace U.S. Rep. Steve Daines sparred over abortion but agreed on most other issues in their first debate ahead of a June 3 primary.