- 5 things to know about the Champions League Updated: Dec-08-13 7:12 pm
- Spain views cup draw with unease, excitement Updated: Dec-06-13 5:52 pm
- Iniesta, Xavi to miss Barca's Copa del Rey opener Updated: Dec-05-13 7:53 am
- Platini: Ballon d'Or vote toughest in history Updated: Dec-03-13 8:24 am
- 10-man Ajax holds on for 2-1 win over Barcelona Updated: Nov-26-13 5:14 pm
- In WCup spotlight, Brazil's jersey loses shine Updated: Nov-25-13 9:32 am
- 5 things to know about Group H of Champions League Updated: Nov-25-13 8:23 am
- Barcelona's Adriano injured, to miss Ajax match Updated: Nov-24-13 7:29 am
- Barcelona's injuries mount with Dani Alves out Updated: Nov-21-13 6:14 am
- Barcelona midfielder Xavi doubtful for next match Updated: Nov-19-13 6:50 am
- Spain beats Equatorial Guinea 2-1 in friendly Updated: Nov-16-13 7:59 pm
- Costa called on for Spain's friendlies in Africa Updated: Nov-07-13 12:39 pm
- Messi scores 2 goals as Barcelona beat Milan 3-1 Updated: Nov-06-13 6:22 pm
LONDON - Half of the last 16 places in the knockout stage of the Champions League are still up for grabs and will be decided this week after the final group games. Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain reached the knockout phase in the last round of games, joining defending champion Bayern Munich, Manchester City, Atletico Madrid, and Barcelona.
MADRID - Spain doesn't know what to make of its World Cup draw. Some are confident, while others are fearful.
BARCELONA, Spain - Midfielders Andres Iniesta and Xavi Hernandez have added their names to Barcelona's list of key injured players, ruling them out of Friday's Copa del Rey opener at third-tier Cartagena.
AMSTERDAM - Ten-man Ajax held on for a shock 2-1 win over Barcelona on Tuesday to keep alive its hopes of qualifying for the knockout stages of the Champions League.
SAO PAULO - Brazil's traditional yellow jersey has lost its all-conquering allure.
MADRID - Barcelona is through, and Ajax needs a win in Group H of the Champions League.
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona's already injury-hit squad has received another blow with full back Adriano ruled out of Tuesday's Champions League game at Ajax.
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona's injury worries mounted Thursday as the Spanish leader said right back Dani Alves will be sidelined for seven to 10 days.
MALABO, Equatorial Guinea - Spain won 2-1 at former colony Equatorial Guinea on Saturday amid criticism of the appropriateness of the world champions playing a friendly in a country dogged by accusations of human rights abuse under its current president.
MADRID - Brazilian-born, naturalized Spanish striker Diego Costa was called up for the first time by Spain to play in a pair of friendlies in Africa.
BARCELONA, Spain - Lionel Messi ended one of his leanest scoring runs in years with a two-goal performance on Wednesday that guided Barcelona to a 3-1 victory over AC Milan and into the knockout stage of the Champions League.