- Indiana GOP voters pick between differing styles for Senate Updated: May-03-16 2:55 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Republicans will choose a U.S. Senate nominee on Tuesday from two congressmen who rode a tea party wave to Washington in 2010 but now offer voters a stark style choice of either confrontation or pragmatism.
- Indiana primary draws record early voting with top races Updated: May-02-16 6:45 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana voters cast record numbers of ballots ahead of a Tuesday primary that has put the state in the national spotlight because of spirited Republican and Democratic presidential races.
- Indiana GOP to choose confrontation or pragmatism for Senate Updated: May-02-16 6:14 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Republicans will choose a U.S. Senate nominee on Tuesday from two congressmen who rode the tea party wave to Washington in 2010 but now offer voters a stark style choice of confrontation or pragmatism.
- Stutzman, Young near end of biting GOP Senate campaign Updated: Apr-29-16 2:08 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The farmer versus the U.S. Marine - those are the wholesome self-portraits the two candidates seeking Indiana's Republican nomination for U.S. Senate have tried their best to paint for voters ahead of Tuesday's primary election.
- Latest: Kasich campaign to give Cruz 'clear path' in Indiana Updated: Apr-25-16 12:33 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The Latest on the campaigning in Indiana ahead of the state's May 3 primary election (all times local):
- Young, Stutzman try to distinguish selves from each other Updated: Apr-18-16 9:57 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Republican Senate candidates Marlin Stutzman and Todd Young, who have both run as stalwart conservatives, tried to distinguish themselves from each other on foreign and domestic policy during a debate Monday that largely mimicked the outsider versus establishment dispute engulfing the GOP presidential primary.
- The Latest: Stutzman, Young cite policy differences Updated: Apr-18-16 8:14 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Latest on the debate between Republican Senate candidates Marlin Stutzman and Todd Young (all times local):
- Indiana senators ask feds to call them Hoosiers Updated: Apr-12-16 10:57 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana's two U.S. senators are asking the federal Government Publishing Office to refer to all state residents as "Hoosiers."
- Coats, Donnelly ask HUD to adopt new definition of RVs Updated: Apr-12-16 10:56 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - U.S. Sens. Dan Coats and Joe Donnelly have asked the Department of Housing and Urban Development to adopt a new definition of recreation vehicles they say is clear.
- Presidential candidates lay groundwork for Indiana primary Updated: Apr-05-16 8:24 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Early voting began Tuesday across Indiana in advance of the May 3 primary election, one in which the state could hold more sway than usual in the presidential races for Democrats and Republicans.