- Wolf reports $2.2M in 2012 income Updated: Apr-17-14 3:34 pm
- 5 things to know for Tuesday in Pennsylvania Updated: Apr-15-14 7:53 am
- Where McCord, McGinty, Schwartz and Wolf stand Updated: Apr-13-14 9:12 am
- Cash gift scandal puts reform issues back on table Updated: Apr-12-14 2:17 pm
- Democratic hopefuls insist drilling tax is viable Updated: Apr-09-14 10:49 pm
- Court seeks to examine Penn St.-NCAA agreement Updated: Apr-09-14 7:31 pm
- Latest Pa. gov fundraising puts total near $40M Updated: Apr-08-14 7:49 pm
- Wolf holds polling lead among Pa. Democrats Updated: Apr-03-14 10:19 am
- Jack Wagner drops out of Pa. governor's race Updated: Mar-26-14 6:04 pm
- McCord, GOP in dustup over Corbett criticism Updated: Mar-25-14 2:23 pm
- Democrats vow to nix Corbett plan, expand Medicaid Updated: Mar-24-14 5:19 pm
- Democratic candidates eye taxes to ease wealth gap Updated: Mar-22-14 9:38 am
- Petition of potential Corbett foe is challenged Updated: Mar-18-14 6:07 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Tom Wolf, a Democratic candidate for governor who took out a multimillion-dollar loan to help finance his campaign, reported nearly $2.2 million in adjusted income in 2012, according to the two pages of his 2012 tax return he released Thursday.
A daily look at late-breaking news, coming events and stories that will be talked about in Pennsylvania on Tuesday:
A look at where the four Democratic gubernatorial candidates - state Treasurer Rob McCord, former Clinton White House environmental adviser Katie McGinty, U.S. Rep. Allyson Schwartz and businessman Tom Wolf - stand on some key issues:
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Reports that lawmakers were captured on tape accepting cash from a confidential informant working for the state attorney general's office has brought back to center stage a concept that just a few years ago was everywhere in Harrisburg: reform.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A Democratic gubernatorial primary debate Wednesday became edgy, perhaps for the first time after a long string of cordial forums, while the candidates also refused to consider a "plan B" when it comes to their school-funding plans to raise taxes on the state's booming natural gas industry.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A state court on Wednesday said it needed more information to examine whether Penn State and the NCAA acted legally when they entered into an agreement that imposed a $60 million fine and other penalties over the Jerry Sandusky molestation scandal.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Fundraising by the candidates for Pennsylvania governor approached the $40 million mark as they began pouring millions into expensive TV advertising to get out their message, according to campaign finance reports filed Tuesday, six weeks out from the primary election.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Tom Wolf is maintaining a large lead in the Democratic race for Pennsylvania governor, but there are more undecided voters, according to an independent statewide poll released Thursday.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Former state Auditor General Jack Wagner dropped out of the Pennsylvania governor's race Wednesday, formally withdrawing his name from the primary ballot on the last day he could do so.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The swipes between Gov. Tom Corbett and state Treasurer Rob McCord are getting nastier.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Democrats in the running to take over Republican Gov. Tom Corbett's job next year say they would throw out his alternative plan for using federal Medicaid expansion dollars in favor of a straightforward expansion of the state-federal health insurance program.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Under the banner of fairness and equality, the Democratic candidates for governor are proposing a grab bag of changes in Pennsylvania tax laws that would tap wealthy taxpayers and businesses to ease the economic pain of the middle class and the poor.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A group of Republican voters supported by the state GOP filed an 11th-hour challenge to the nomination petition of conservative activist Bob Guzzardi on Tuesday in an effort to keep him off the May 20 primary ballot and give Gov. Tom Corbett a clear path to the nomination.