- Pa. congressional incumbents file petitions early Updated: Mar-11-14 10:30 am
- Pa. candidates face Tuesday deadline for petitions Updated: Mar-09-14 10:02 am
- Pa. Dem gov hopefuls stick to script in debate Updated: Feb-28-14 10:55 pm
- Casey urges Pa. legislature to sidestep union bill Updated: Feb-26-14 4:34 pm
- Polls show support for Wolf in Pa. governor's race Updated: Feb-26-14 12:15 pm
- Jack Wagner says he's running for Pa. governor Updated: Feb-20-14 4:07 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - All of Pennsylvania's congressional incumbents who are seeking re-election avoided a deadline crunch by filing their petitions early.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A day of reckoning is fast approaching for the candidates for Pennsylvania governor.
HARRISUBURG, Pennsylvania - Democrats competing to be the party's standard-bearer against Republican Gov. Tom Corbett stuck close to their campaign scripts in a Friday night debate before several hundred people, but the two-hour session produced a few surprises.
WASHINGTON - Stepping into a heated political battle, U.S. Sen. Bob Casey is urging Republican leaders of Pennsylvania's legislature not to move forward on a bill that would make it harder for labor unions to collect dues and political action contributions through payroll deductions.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Democratic candidate Tom Wolf distanced himself from the pack in two polls released Wednesday in Pennsylvania's gubernatorial race, making him a target for critics in both parties.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Former state Auditor General Jack Wagner tossed his hat into Pennsylvania's gubernatorial ring Thursday, voicing confidence that he would qualify for the Democratic primary ballot and professing to be undaunted by potential foes who have raised millions in campaign cash.