- NYC mayor promises Board of Elections money for reforms Updated: Apr-25-16 3:40 pm
NEW YORK - New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio says he'll give the city's embattled Board of Elections $20 million if the board agrees to reforms.
- NYC primary voter complaints draw investigations, suspension Updated: Apr-23-16 10:14 am
NEW YORK - Even before the polls closed in New York's primary, the city's election board dismissed as groundless hundreds of complaints, many from people in Bernie Sanders' hometown borough of Brooklyn who said they were unable to vote.
- NYC Board of Elections official suspended amid voting issues Updated: Apr-21-16 7:23 pm
NEW YORK - Officials say a New York City Board of Elections official has been suspended amid reports that some voters were turned away from polling sites during the state's presidential primary.
- The Latest: Clinton picks up at least 135 delegates in NY Updated: Apr-20-16 12:08 am
NEW YORK - The Latest on campaign 2016 as voters in New York cast their ballots in the state's primary (all times Eastern Daylight Time):
- NY comptroller orders audit after reports of voting issues Updated: Apr-19-16 9:15 pm
NEW YORK - The city's comptroller has ordered an audit of its Board of Elections after reports that some voters were turned away from polling sites during the state's presidential primary.
- Passion not enough: Rules keep some voters out of NY primary Updated: Apr-17-16 1:05 pm
NEW YORK - As New York prepares for its most meaningful presidential primary in decades, some of the candidates' most passionate supporters are finding out they will be spending Election Day on the sidelines.