- Zurich to feature a host of international players Updated: Apr-15-14 4:09 am
- Celebration of Palmer brings questions about Woods Updated: Apr-08-14 3:56 pm
- Qualifiers for the 2014 Masters Updated: Mar-30-14 7:30 pm
- Asia stages improbable EurAsia Cup comeback Updated: Mar-29-14 5:06 am
- Jack Fleck, winner of 1955 US Open, dies at 92 Updated: Mar-21-14 7:45 pm
- Scott races out to 3-shot lead with a 62 Updated: Mar-21-14 4:12 am
NEW ORLEANS - The Zurich Classic of New Orleans will feature a host of international players.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Arnold Palmer never had an easy time winning majors until the last one.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The 97 players who have qualified and are expected to compete in the 78th Masters, to be played April 10-13 at Augusta National Golf Club. Players listed in only first category for which they are eligible. One spot remains open for the winner of the Shell Houston Open if not already eligible.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Asia staged an improbable Ryder Cup-like comeback on the final day of the EurAsia Cup on Saturday, picking up seven of 10 points available in singles to level the score at 10-all and share the trophy with Europe.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - Jack Fleck, who produced one of golf's greatest upsets by beating Ben Hogan in a playoff to win the 1955 U.S. Open, died Friday. He was 92.
ORLANDO, Florida - Adam Scott must have wondered why it took him five years to return to the Arnold Palmer Invitational.