- Hitchcock: Blues chances hinge on Miller Updated: Apr-16-14 6:48 pm
- Oshie, Morrow practice for Blues Updated: Apr-15-14 5:24 pm
- Playoffs approaching, Blues need goalie to step up Updated: Apr-14-14 6:36 pm
- Red Wings keep Blues down with 3-0 shutout Updated: Apr-13-14 5:12 pm
- Daley, Stars beat Blues 3-0, end playoff drought Updated: Apr-12-14 1:32 am
- Wild's Rupp suspended for hit on Oshie Updated: Apr-11-14 4:50 pm
- Curry, Wild extend Blues' slide with 4-2 win Updated: Apr-11-14 12:05 am
- Miller, Blues blank Flyers 1-0 in shootout Updated: Apr-02-14 12:26 am
- Oshie's hat trick lifts Blues over Wild 5-1 Updated: Mar-28-14 12:17 am
- Backes has hat trick as Blues top Leafs 5-3 Updated: Mar-26-14 12:26 am
- Flyers top Blues 4-1 for 5th straight win Updated: Mar-23-14 1:41 am
- Backes scores 2, Miller wins again for Blues Updated: Mar-17-14 11:57 pm
ST. LOUIS - Just as last spring, the St. Louis Blues have the higher seed but the unenviable task of facing the defending Stanley Cup champion in the first round of the playoffs.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues are getting closer to the lineup that set a franchise record for victories and challenged for first place overall, instead of the patchwork roster that lost six in a row to finish the regular season.
ST. LOUIS - Exactly as advertised, Ryan Miller came to the St. Louis Blues and the goals-against number went down.
ST. LOUIS - Without Jimmy Howard, Johan Franzen and Daniel Alfredsson, the Detroit Red Wings warmed up for the playoffs with a win.
DALLAS - Trevor Daley wore a cowboy hat with a Dallas Stars logo and smiled through a swollen lip from a puck he took to the face a couple of nights earlier.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues acquired Ryan Miller for moments such as these.
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Blues center T.J. Oshie knew exactly what to do with the puck that completed his first three-goal game in the NHL.
TORONTO - David Backes enjoys playing in Toronto. The sights. The sounds. And, getting a hat trick isn't too shabby, either.
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Flyers have gone from a team fighting for a playoff spot to one of the NHL's most dangerous contenders.
ST. LOUIS - With Vladimir Tarasenko and T.J. Oshie both out of the St. Louis Blues lineup, captain David Backes stepped up to fill the void.