- Blackhawks, Blues prepare for Game 5 Updated: Apr-24-14 6:57 pm
- Blues beat Blackhawks 4-3 in 3 OTs Updated: Apr-18-14 3:50 am
- Oshie ruled out for Blues playoff opener Updated: Apr-17-14 5:17 pm
- Oshie, Morrow practice for Blues Updated: Apr-15-14 5:24 pm
- Playoffs approaching, Blues need goalie to step up Updated: Apr-14-14 6:36 pm
- Red Wings keep Blues down with 3-0 shutout Updated: Apr-13-14 5:12 pm
- Daley, Stars beat Blues 3-0, end playoff drought Updated: Apr-12-14 1:32 am
- Wild's Rupp suspended for hit on Oshie Updated: Apr-11-14 4:50 pm
- Curry, Wild extend Blues' slide with 4-2 win Updated: Apr-11-14 12:05 am
- Miller, Blues blank Flyers 1-0 in shootout Updated: Apr-02-14 12:26 am
- Oshie's hat trick lifts Blues over Wild 5-1 Updated: Mar-28-14 12:17 am
ST. LOUIS - One more game, and the Chicago Blackhawks will have linchpin defenseman Brent Seabrook back in the lineup.
ST. LOUIS - In the first period, Ryan Miller looked like the goalie who limped home 0-5. For the final 80 minutes, 26 seconds, the St. Louis Blues saw the cool, confident backstop they acquired to make the deep playoff run they've long sought.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues have ruled out forward T.J. Oshie for their playoff opener against the Chicago Blackhawks, but Vladimir Tarasenko is set to return after missing 15 games with a broken thumb.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues are getting closer to the lineup that set a franchise record for victories and challenged for first place overall, instead of the patchwork roster that lost six in a row to finish the regular season.
ST. LOUIS - Exactly as advertised, Ryan Miller came to the St. Louis Blues and the goals-against number went down.
ST. LOUIS - Without Jimmy Howard, Johan Franzen and Daniel Alfredsson, the Detroit Red Wings warmed up for the playoffs with a win.
DALLAS - Trevor Daley wore a cowboy hat with a Dallas Stars logo and smiled through a swollen lip from a puck he took to the face a couple of nights earlier.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues acquired Ryan Miller for moments such as these.
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Blues center T.J. Oshie knew exactly what to do with the puck that completed his first three-goal game in the NHL.