- Scherzer says he's in 'funk' after Nats lose to Phillies 4-3 Updated: Apr-27-16 12:12 am
WASHINGTON - After all of six pitches, Max Scherzer had allowed a walk and a two-run homer.
- Twins fan 20 times, fall 6-5 to Nationals in 16 innings Updated: Apr-24-16 8:56 pm
WASHINGTON - In between their 20 strikeouts, the Minnesota Twins made enough solid contact to put themselves in position to win.
- Harper, Perez set up Heisey's HR in 16th, Nats sweep Twins Updated: Apr-24-16 8:45 pm
WASHINGTON - During a career that has spanned five decades, Dusty Baker was pressed to remember a baseball game as zany at this one.
- Suzuki shines at bat and in field, helps Miami beat Nats 5-1 Updated: Apr-21-16 5:15 pm
MIAMI - Ichiro Suzuki quietly cleaned his cleats in a noisy postgame clubhouse Thursday before packing the shoes for his next game, which will be No. 2,368.
- Galvis, Phils beat Papelbon in 10, end Nats' win streak at 7 Updated: Apr-17-16 6:04 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Ignoring advice from his manager and hitting coach paid off for Freddy Galvis.
- Vince Velasquez strikes out 16, Phillies beat Padres 3-0 Updated: Apr-14-16 4:42 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Call him Vinny the K.
- Slumping Braves slugger Freeman healthy scratch vs. Nats Updated: Apr-14-16 3:33 pm
WASHINGTON - Freddie Freeman admits he's having trouble catching up to fastballs.
- Marlins at Nationals postponed by cold; May 14 makeup date Updated: Apr-09-16 1:04 pm
WASHINGTON - The Washington Nationals' game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday was postponed because of unseasonably cold weather and rescheduled as part of a split doubleheader on May 14 at 1:05 p.m.
- Strasburg, not Gonzalez, gets Game 2 for Nationals at Braves Updated: Apr-02-16 11:49 am
WASHINGTON - Stephen Strasburg will start the second game of the season for the Nationals at the Atlanta Braves, a switch from Washington's original plan.
- BASEBALL 2016: Who has the top rotation heading into 2016? Updated: Apr-01-16 1:57 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - New York's young fireballing rotation led the Mets back to the World Series at last.