- Thompson, Lee lead Warriors over Celtics 108-88 Updated: Mar-05-14 11:33 pm
- George's 25 points lead Pacers over Celtics 102-97 Updated: Mar-02-14 12:08 am
- Bayless, Rondo lead Celtics past Hawks 115-104 Updated: Feb-26-14 11:54 pm
- Burks, Favors lead Jazz to 110-98 win over Celtics Updated: Feb-25-14 12:47 am
- Rondo back, but Sullinger, Bradley out for Celtics Updated: Feb-24-14 9:33 pm
- Kings hold off short-handed Celtics 105-98 Updated: Feb-23-14 2:02 am
- Lakers rally to beat Celtics 101-92 Updated: Feb-22-14 2:33 am
- Pacers swap Granger for Turner on NBA trade day Updated: Feb-20-14 10:23 pm
- Lakers trade Steve Blake to Warriors for 2 guards Updated: Feb-20-14 1:45 am
- Balanced Suns hold off Celtics, 100-94 Updated: Feb-20-14 12:48 am
- Green leads Celtics past Bucks 102-86 Updated: Feb-11-14 12:18 am
- Nowitzki has 20 to lift Mavs over Celtics 102-91 Updated: Feb-09-14 9:41 pm
- Sullinger carries Celtics to 99-89 win over Kings Updated: Feb-07-14 11:48 pm
- Van Gundy: Some NBA East teams choosing to be bad Updated: Feb-06-14 6:11 pm
- Jeff Green leads Celtics past 76ers, 114-108 Updated: Feb-05-14 11:03 pm
BOSTON - Golden State didn't need another winning, last-second basket this time.
BOSTON - Rajon Rondo banked in a 3-pointer that broke a fourth-quarter tie. Or so it seemed.
BOSTON - After Jerryd Bayless' big night in a rare start, Celtics coach Brad Stevens hinted it might become more than a one-game tryout.
SALT LAKE CITY - Derrick Favors is a difference-maker, rusty or not.
SACRAMENTO, California - For two teams that only face each other twice a year, Sacramento and Boston sure played like longtime rivals.
LOS ANGELES - In their first game with the Lakers and coach Mike D'Antoni, MarShon Brooks and Kent Bazemore made sure Los Angeles came out a winner in the latest matchup of the NBA's most storied rivalry.
NEW YORK - The Indiana Pacers decided Evan Turner gave them a better shot against Miami than Danny Granger.
SACRAMENTO, California - The Golden State Warriors have made another move in hopes of finding a reliable backup to point guard Stephen Curry.
MILWAUKEE - Boston Celtics coach Brad Stevens insisted that Jeff Green take open shots when he had them.
BOSTON - Putting together a five-game winning streak and getting 10 games above .500 were once common achievements for the Dallas Mavericks.
BOSTON - Nothing could stop Boston's Jared Sullinger on Friday night.
The NBA's Eastern Conference is awful - and it only appears to be getting worse, particularly at the bottom of the standings.
PHILADELPHIA - Rajon Rondo is starting to feel like his old self - and the Boston Celtics are starting to win again.