- BYU handles Loyola Marymount 85-74 in WCC quarters Updated: Mar-08-14 7:59 pm
- NCAA tournament dream match-ups Updated: Mar-06-14 1:38 pm
- Haws scores 25, BYU beats San Diego 78-70 Updated: Mar-01-14 6:27 pm
- Carlino's 30 sparks BYU past Portland 89-72 Updated: Feb-22-14 11:41 pm
- BYU rallies past Saint Mary's 60-57 Updated: Feb-15-14 10:47 pm
- Gill, Bock lead Pacific past BYU 89-82 Updated: Feb-14-14 1:42 am
- BYU takes over 2nd, beats San Francisco 68-63 Updated: Feb-08-14 11:32 pm
LAS VEGAS - Kyle Collinsworth had career-highs of 23 points and 16 rebounds, helping No. 2 seeded BYU knock off 10th-seeded Loyola Marymount 85-74 in the West Coast Conference tournament quarterfinals on Saturday.
March Madness is ramping up with the conference tournaments starting this week and the NCAA tournament just around the corner.
SAN DIEGO - Tyler Haws had 25 points and BYU wrapped up the No. 2 seed in the West Coast Conference tournament with a 78-70 win at San Diego Saturday.
PROVO, Utah - Matt Carlino drained eight 3-pointers to finish with 30 points, both career-highs, as BYU defeated Portland 89-72 on Saturday night.
MORAGA, California - Tyler Haws scored 18 points and BYU overcame a 14-point, first-half deficit to sweep the regular-season series against Saint Mary's with a 60-57 victory on Saturday night.
PROVO, Utah - Brigham Young held San Francisco scoreless for the final 1:49 to post a 68-63 win and take sole-possession of second place in the West Coast Conference Saturday night.