- California officials nab 11 in drug ring bust Updated: Apr-14-14 8:49 pm
- AG candidate: death penalty for corrupt lawmakers Updated: Apr-04-14 8:08 pm
- San Jose mayor plans pension initiative in 2016 Updated: Apr-03-14 7:14 pm
- Storm keeps governor, AG from deputy's funeral Updated: Mar-26-14 5:30 pm
- Court upholds San Francisco gun restrictions Updated: Mar-25-14 4:47 pm
FRESNO, California - Authorities said Monday they have dismantled a drug trafficking organization that sent narcotics smuggled from Mexico to communities across the United States.
SACRAMENTO, California - A Republican candidate for California attorney general said Friday that state lawmakers who are found guilty of crimes that endanger the lives of others should face the death penalty.
SACRAMENTO, California - San Jose Mayor Chuck Reed said Thursday that he is pressing ahead with a proposed ballot initiative that would give local governments more leeway to cut public employees' future pension benefits, saying he will target the 2016 ballot after losing a court challenge this year.
SACRAMENTO, California - Poor weather prevented Gov. Jerry Brown and Attorney General Kamala Harris from attending the funeral of a Mendocino County sheriff's deputy.
SAN FRANCISCO - A federal appeals court on Tuesday upheld two San Francisco gun laws challenged by the National Rifle Association and gun owners who live in the city.