- Korver sets 3-point mark, Hawks beat Cavs 108-89 Updated: Dec-06-13 11:26 pm
- Korver leads Hawks to 107-97 win over Clippers Updated: Dec-04-13 11:36 pm
- Duncan's jumper lifts Spurs over Hawks 102-100 Updated: Dec-03-13 12:32 am
- Wall, Ariza lead Wizards over Hawks, 108-101 Updated: Nov-30-13 11:05 pm
- Garcia and Brooks lead Rockets over Hawks 113-84 Updated: Nov-27-13 11:41 pm
- Millsap leads Hawks past Smith and Pistons, 93-85 Updated: Nov-20-13 11:29 pm
- Heat win 4th straight, top Hawks 104-88 Updated: Nov-19-13 10:59 pm
- Wade held out of Heat-Hawks game Updated: Nov-19-13 7:54 pm
- Hawks send Knicks to 5th straight home loss Updated: Nov-16-13 11:27 pm
- G Lou Williams back in action for Hawks Updated: Nov-15-13 11:26 pm
- Teague scores career-high 33 in Hawks' win Updated: Nov-15-13 10:23 pm
ATLANTA - Kyle Korver hopes to be able to sleep better now that his chase for the NBA record for consecutive games with a 3-pointer is over.
ATLANTA - Kyle Korver was just ready to get out of the house and return to what he does best - shoot 3-pointers.
SAN ANTONIO - Here comes Tim Duncan once again. It turns out San Antonio's steady star needed a couple weeks to find his rejuvenated form from a year ago.
WASHINGTON - A slow start to the season turned into Washington's best November in 29 years.
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets haven't had a drop-off offensively despite top scorer James Harden being sidelined with a sore foot for the last three games.
ATLANTA - Josh Smith was glad to get past his homecoming.
MIAMI - For the Miami Heat, the third quarter was pretty much the whole story. Chris Bosh tumbled over some courtside seats on one end, and LeBron James apologized to a few fans during one particularly frustrating moment on the other.
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade sat out Miami's game against the Atlanta Hawks on Tuesday night, the second time this season that the Heat guard has been held out for rest purposes.
ATLANTA - Hawks guard Lou Williams has returned to the court for the first time since undergoing reconstructive right knee surgery 10 months ago.