- Blazers rout Hawks 102-78; Korver's streak ends Updated: Mar-06-14 2:18 am
- Suns scorch Hawks in 1st half of 129-120 win Updated: Mar-03-14 12:03 am
- Reeling Hawks hoping to heal on 5-game road trip Updated: Feb-28-14 6:02 pm
- Hawks sign 2013 2nd-round pick Mike Muscala Updated: Feb-27-14 1:53 pm
- Bayless, Rondo lead Celtics past Hawks 115-104 Updated: Feb-26-14 11:54 pm
- Dunleavy has 22, Bulls hold off Hawks, 107-103 Updated: Feb-25-14 11:11 pm
- Hawks' Paul Millsap to miss at least 2 more games Updated: Feb-25-14 11:06 am
- Scott scores career high 30 as Hawks beat Knicks Updated: Feb-22-14 11:41 pm
- Hawks F Millsap out with knee contusion Updated: Feb-22-14 7:23 pm
- Pistons rally for 115-107 win over Hawks Updated: Feb-21-14 11:18 pm
- Wall leads Wizards past slumping Hawks, 114-97 Updated: Feb-19-14 10:59 pm
- George scores 26 to lead Pacers past Hawks, 108-98 Updated: Feb-18-14 11:18 pm
- Noah has triple-double in Bulls' win over Hawks Updated: Feb-11-14 11:51 pm
- Grizzlies win with defense again, beat Hawks 79-76 Updated: Feb-08-14 11:12 pm
- Davis leads Pelicans over Hawks, 105-100 Updated: Feb-06-14 12:11 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Wesley Matthews had a simple goal going into the Blazers' game against the Hawks: Don't let Kyle Korver get the ball.
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Suns might be excused for their defensive lapses. They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display.
ATLANTA - The Hawks should have a deeper roster for their upcoming five-game road trip even after the news of Gustavo Ayon's season-ending right shoulder surgery.
ATLANTA - The short-handed Atlanta Hawks signed center Mike Muscala, a 2013 second-round draft pick, on Thursday after completing the buyout of his Spanish League contract.
BOSTON - After Jerryd Bayless' big night in a rare start, Celtics coach Brad Stevens hinted it might become more than a one-game tryout.
ATLANTA - Kirk Hinrich made all the right moves for the Chicago Bulls in the final minute of the game.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - It was one of the most spectacular plays of a dreary season for the Detroit Pistons: Andre Drummond knocked a pass away near midcourt, took off toward the basket and threw down an emphatic one-handed dunk while being fouled by Atlanta's Elton Brand.
ATLANTA - The Washington Wizards moved up the Eastern Conference standings with their first win in Atlanta in six years.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana coach Frank Vogel wants to see his team come out of the All-Star break the way it opened the season when the Pacers won 16 of their first 17 games.
ATLANTA - The officials were allowing aggressive, physical play, so the Grizzlies turned up the defensive pressure against Atlanta while setting an NBA record with only one free throw attempt.
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis and Brian Roberts proved a pair of second-year players can carry the young Pelicans to a victory over a veteran team with playoff aspirations.