- Legislature argues DCF budget after child deaths Updated: Apr-22-14 7:37 pm
- Fla. Gov. Scott backs growler legalization Updated: Apr-22-14 6:46 pm
- Crist won't back down from health care law support Updated: Apr-22-14 5:52 pm
- Court won't hear Fla. employee drug testing rule Updated: Apr-21-14 1:01 pm
- Florida unemployment rate ticks up slightly Updated: Apr-18-14 12:08 pm
- Crist delivers blistering attack of Scott Updated: Apr-14-14 4:56 pm
- Fla. GOP rakes in money from major companies Updated: Apr-11-14 8:43 pm
- Fla. Gov. Scott signs cut in annual car fees Updated: Apr-02-14 1:40 pm
- Scott meets with students in Tampa, talks tuition Updated: Mar-26-14 5:11 pm
MIAMI - After dozens of child abuse-related deaths, Florida lawmakers may add money for nearly 200 new child protective investigators and other services, but critics worry the proposal overlooks funding to treat mental health and substance abuse problems that are at the root of most child deaths.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Gov. Rick Scott supports the legalization of the refillable half-gallon beer containers that craft beer lovers call growlers, his office said Tuesday.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Republican-turned-Democrat Charlie Crist set himself up Tuesday for another round of attacks over the president's health overhaul from Republican Gov. Rick Scott's campaign team - repeatedly calling the nation's new insurance system "great" during a lunch speech.
MIAMI - The U.S. Supreme Court refused Monday to hear an appeal by Florida Gov. Rick Scott on his 2011 executive order that would have required random drug tests for as many as 85,000 state workers.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida's unemployment rate ticked up slightly to 6.3 percent in March, with the ranks of the unemployed increasing by 17,000 to 606,000.
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida - Delivering an opening salvo in his campaign to return to office, former Gov. Charlie Crist heaped blistering criticism Monday on his successor, a preview of the attack Gov. Rick Scott faces from his likely opponent.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida legislators this year are debating everything from gambling to what kinds of beer containers can be sold and how much money to give professional sports teams - so it is perhaps not surprising that the largest campaign donors have included casino developers, team owners and beer distributors.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Republican Gov. Rick Scott blamed predecessor Charlie Crist for raising motor vehicle registration fees before signing a bill Wednesday to lower them.
TAMPA, Florida - Gov. Rick Scott met with five high school students and their parents to discuss the rising cost of college tuition.