- Florida congressional delegation will see upheaval in 2016 Updated: Jul-28-15 5:22 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Republican Sen. Marco Rubio's presidential ambitions and a court ruling tossing out several congressional district maps will cause upheaval among Florida's representation in Washington, including political complications for a congresswoman considered one of the state's few Democratic stars.
- Florida Gov. Scott at odds again with fellow Republicans Updated: Jul-26-15 10:44 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Just six months ago, Gov. Rick Scott stood onstage outside the state Capitol basking in his hard-fought victory as he began his second term.
- Florida Legislature to redraw congressional lines in August Updated: Jul-20-15 6:11 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida's Republican-controlled Legislature, dealing with the fallout of a sharply critical decision by the state's highest court, will hold a nearly two-week special session in August to draw up new congressional districts.
- Too liberal, divisive to win Senate seat? Grayson says no Updated: Jul-09-15 5:38 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Democratic U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson entered the race to replace Sen. Marco Rubio on Thursday with some points he wants to make for the people who think he's an inflammatory, Republican-hating liberal who's too divisive to win a statewide election.
- US appeals court rules against teachers in evaluation suit Updated: Jul-07-15 6:29 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The state's teachers union says it is disappointed after another loss in its effort to overturn a 2011 law that set new guidelines on teacher evaluations.
- Gov. Scott's wealth grew after spending millions on campaign Updated: Jul-01-15 2:02 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida Gov. Rick Scott, a multi-millionaire former businessman who dipped into his own fortune last year to help his re-election campaign, continues to get wealthier.