- Crist delivers blistering attack of Scott Updated: Apr-14-14 4:56 pm
- Fla. GOP rakes in money from major companies Updated: Apr-11-14 8:43 pm
- Ex-partner of Ponzi schemer pleads guilty Updated: Apr-04-14 1:23 pm
- Fla. Gov. Scott signs cut in annual car fees Updated: Apr-02-14 1:40 pm
- Scott meets with students in Tampa, talks tuition Updated: Mar-26-14 5:11 pm
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida - Delivering an opening salvo in his campaign to return to office, former Gov. Charlie Crist heaped blistering criticism Monday on his successor, a preview of the attack Gov. Rick Scott faces from his likely opponent.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida legislators this year are debating everything from gambling to what kinds of beer containers can be sold and how much money to give professional sports teams - so it is perhaps not surprising that the largest campaign donors have included casino developers, team owners and beer distributors.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - A former law partner of convicted Ponzi schemer Scott Rothstein pleaded guilty Friday to violating federal campaign finance laws by funneling tens of thousands of dollars to the campaigns of John McCain and Charlie Crist.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Republican Gov. Rick Scott blamed predecessor Charlie Crist for raising motor vehicle registration fees before signing a bill Wednesday to lower them.
TAMPA, Florida - Gov. Rick Scott met with five high school students and their parents to discuss the rising cost of college tuition.