- Teixeira homers in 8th, lifts Yankees over Mariners 2-1 Updated: Jul-19-15 5:32 pm
NEW YORK - Heading into the All-Star break Joe Girardi gave CC Sabathia a pep talk, telling the big lefty he needed to take on more of a leadership role as things heat up.
- Trout hits leadoff HR, wins MVP as AL All-Stars top NL 6-3 Updated: Jul-15-15 2:58 am
CINCINNATI - Mike Trout flashed the skill that puts him at the front of baseball's new generation, just moments after four of the all-time greats walked off the field.
- Middle relievers getting their due at All-Star Game Updated: Jul-13-15 6:18 pm
CINCINNATI - Darren O'Day can count his career saves on the fingers of both hands - only 10 digits needed to sum up his eight years of relief work in the majors. Kelvin Herrera needs only one hand to tally his saves total.
- After ride through night, Figueroa sparks Yanks over A's 6-2 Updated: Jul-09-15 7:54 pm
NEW YORK - Cole Figueroa was pooped.
- In between warmup throws, Gardner learns he's an All-Star Updated: Jul-09-15 6:05 pm
NEW YORK - Brett Gardner headed to left field for the start of the fifth inning and noticed his image on the 101-by-59-foot video board in center.
- Yankees to get Miller, Ellsbury back from DL on Wednesday Updated: Jul-07-15 7:23 pm
NEW YORK - The first-place Yankees are about to get a pair of important players back at once.
- Rookies Bryant, Pederson make All-Star team; A-Rod left out Updated: Jul-06-15 11:36 pm
NEW YORK - Less than three months after making his major league debut, Chicago Cubs third baseman Kris Bryant is an All-Star, one of two rookies selected along with Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Joc Pederson.
- Queen City crew: Sending All-Stars young and old to Cincy Updated: Jul-03-15 11:22 am
NEW YORK - Anyone still ranting about the online election that put five Kansas City Royals in position to start the All-Star Game, the following is for you.
- Jones, Eovaldi salvage Yankees' trip finale, 3-1 over Angels Updated: Jul-01-15 11:47 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Nathan Eovaldi has become a solution to many of the New York Yankees' woes, particularly when they're facing the Los Angeles Angels.