- Northeastern beats Drexel 90-81 in CAA quarters Updated: Mar-08-14 5:50 pm
- Northeastern's late rally tops Drexel 54-52 Updated: Mar-01-14 3:32 pm
- William & Mary soars past Northeastern 81-67 Updated: Feb-22-14 7:02 pm
- Eatherton, Northeastern defeat Charleston 60-44 Updated: Feb-15-14 10:39 pm
- UNC-Wilmington gets by Northeastern 55-45 Updated: Feb-13-14 9:30 pm
BALTIMORE - Scott Eatherton scored 23 points and grabbed 15 rebounds as fifth-seeded Northeastern beat fourth-seeded Drexel 90-81 on Saturday in the quarterfinals of the Colonial Athletic Association tournament.
BOSTON - Demetrius Pollard made only two baskets Saturday, but one was a 3-pointer that pulled Northeastern within a point, and David Walker sank a game-winning three free throws as the Huskies rallied in the final 15 seconds to edge Drexel 54-52 in a bid to improve their seeding for the Colonial Athletic Association tournament.
WILLIAMSBURG, Virginia - Marcus Thornton scored 25 points for the Tribe, leading William & Mary past Northeastern 81-67 on Saturday.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Scott Eatherton had 22 points and 10 rebounds for his NCAA-best 17th double-double of the season in Northeastern's 60-44 victory at College of Charleston Saturday night.