- Charleston Southern tops Campbell 81-71 Updated: Mar-05-14 9:45 pm
- Gardner-Webb holds off Charleston Southern 78-76 Updated: Feb-26-14 11:00 pm
- Charleston Southern pounds Presbyterian 86-47 Updated: Feb-22-14 9:33 pm
- High Point holds off Charleston Southern 76-70 Updated: Feb-17-14 9:24 pm
- Charleston Southern rolls past Winthrop 84-64 Updated: Feb-15-14 7:40 pm
- VMI outlasts Charleston Southern 92-84 Updated: Feb-08-14 4:05 pm
CONWAY, South Carolina - Arlon Harper scored 20 points and Will Saunders added 18 as Charleston Southern, the No. 5 seed out of the North Division, beat Campbell, seeded fourth from the South Division, 81-71 in the opening round of the Big South Conference tournament Wednesday night.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Jerome Hill scored 23 points, including a go-ahead jumper with 33 seconds to play, as Gardner-Webb held off Charleston Southern for a 78-76 victory on Wednesday night.
CLINTON, South Carolina - Will Saunders scored 17 points - with all five of his buckets from 3-point range - as Charleston Southern connected on seven of its first nine shots and never trailed in an 86-47 pasting of Presbyterian on Saturday night.
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - Devante Wallace hit six 3-pointers and John Brown had a team-high 19 points as High Point beat Charleston Southern 76-70 on Monday and moved into a tie atop the Big South's North Division.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Arlon Harper scored 17 points as Charleston Southern's balanced scoring led to an 84-64 victory over Winthrop on Saturday.
LEXINGTON, Virginia - D.J. Covington scored 26 points and grabbed 12 rebounds, leading VMI to a 92-84 win over Charleston Southern on Saturday.