- Cannes red carpet dance is a tightly controlled choreography Updated: May-20-15 10:37 am
CANNES, France - Red carpets are all the same color, but they are not alike. And none equals the prestigious red carpet of the Cannes Film Festival, a rigidly organized gauntlet of glamour, a surreal choreography of stage-managed glitz.
- CANNES WATCH: Celebrities douse in diamonds at De Grisogono Updated: May-20-15 5:35 am
CANNES, France - Celebrities were dousing in diamonds Tuesday at the glitzy De Grisogono soiree - one of the social event highlights of the Cannes Film Festival.
- CANNES TREND: It's all eyes on shoulders on red carpet Updated: May-17-15 1:34 pm
CANNES - It's all eyes on shoulders at the Cannes Film Festival, with red-carpet stars ditching the bust in favor of accentuating the upper torso and shoulders - through embellishments or bare skin.
- CANNES WATCH: Portman says new Israeli isn't political Updated: May-17-15 1:10 pm
CANNES, France - Natalie Portman's directorial debut, "A Tale of Love and Darkness," is set around the time of the formation of Israel, but the Oscar-winning actress says it doesn't have a political agenda.
- CANNES WATCH: Natalie Portman makes directing debut Updated: May-15-15 10:55 am
CANNES, France - For the second year in a row, the Cannes Film Festival is showcasing the directorial debut of a Hollywood star. This year it's Natalie Portman's first feature, "A Tale of Love and Darkness."
- Cannes kicks off with French drama, Coen brothers, ballet Updated: May-13-15 3:33 pm
CANNES, France - The Cannes Film Festival unrolled its red carpet with a socially minded French drama as the usually glitzy festival began Wednesday on a more serious note after January's terror attacks in Paris.