- Lakers hold off Blazers 107-106 Updated: Mar-04-14 2:06 am
- D'Antoni wishes Gasol had kept comments in house Updated: Feb-26-14 11:36 pm
- Collins back in NBA, Nets beat Lakers 108-102 Updated: Feb-24-14 1:05 am
- Lakers rally to beat Celtics 101-92 Updated: Feb-22-14 2:33 am
- Blake begins with Warriors after trade from Lakers Updated: Feb-21-14 2:06 am
- Rockets beat Lakers 134-108 for 8th straight win Updated: Feb-20-14 2:21 am
- Old guys go, new look comes to NBA All-Star game Updated: Feb-16-14 11:54 am
- Burks leads Jazz to 96-79 win over Lakers Updated: Feb-12-14 2:12 am
- Gibson, Noah lead Bulls to 92-86 win over Lakers Updated: Feb-09-14 7:39 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Wesley Johnson was hard-pressed to think of a more memorable shot he's had than his game-winner against Portland.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Los Angeles Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni says he understands the frustration that led to critical comments from Pau Gasol, but wishes the star center had not lashed out publicly.
LOS ANGELES - Although Jason Collins played only 10½ minutes in his first game with the Brooklyn Nets, it was a groundbreaking appearance.
LOS ANGELES - In their first game with the Lakers and coach Mike D'Antoni, MarShon Brooks and Kent Bazemore made sure Los Angeles came out a winner in the latest matchup of the NBA's most storied rivalry.
OAKLAND, California - Steve Blake arrived in the San Francisco Bay Area on Thursday afternoon, checked into a hotel and headed straight to Oracle Arena for the first time as a member of the home team.
LOS ANGELES - There was no warm welcome back. No video montage of highlights that brought back the good old days.
NEW ORLEANS - There was a hint of panic as Dwyane Wade wondered whether elder actually was eldest.
LOS ANGELES - There was no emotional letdown by the Utah Jazz following their stunning upset of the two-time defending champion Miami Heat over the weekend.
LOS ANGELES - Joakim Noah played the final 6:53 with five fouls. Chicago coach Tom Thibodeau didn't want to take him out with the Bulls' double-digit lead slipping away, and that's just the way the All-Star center wanted it.