- Cougars fall in 2nd half, lose Apple Cup 27-17 Updated: Nov-29-13 9:26 pm
- Sankey leads Huskies past Cougs 27-17 in Apple Cup Updated: Nov-29-13 7:15 pm
- Huskies can't hold down Jack, No. 13 UCLA Updated: Nov-16-13 2:26 am
- Jack has 4 TDs, leads No. 13 UCLA past Washington Updated: Nov-16-13 2:02 am
- Price leads Washington's 59-7 rout of Colorado Updated: Nov-09-13 11:11 pm
SEATTLE - In his view, Mike Leach believes Washington State will be playing in a bowl game in his second season.
SEATTLE - Bishop Sankey blitzed Washington State for 139 of his 200 yards rushing in the second half to become Washington's all-time single-season rushing leader, and the Huskies reclaimed the Apple Cup with a 27-17 win over the Cougars on Friday afternoon.
PASADENA, California - Fumbles put Washington in an early hole at the Rose Bowl. When the Huskies started to climb out of it, quarterback Keith Price went down with a shoulder injury.
PASADENA, California - Myles Jack was visibly surprised when he learned the identity of the last UCLA running back to score four rushing touchdowns nearly a decade ago.
SEATTLE - Keith Price threw for two touchdowns and ran for one as part of a huge first half where Washington racked up nearly 500 yards on offense, and the Huskies routed Colorado 59-7 to become bowl eligible for the fourth straight season.