- Armani left holding the proverbial bag Updated: Feb-24-14 12:46 pm
- London Fashion Week wraps up after flurry of shows Updated: Feb-18-14 1:19 pm
- Harry Styles, Bradley Cooper front row at Burberry Updated: Feb-18-14 8:00 am
- Bradley Cooper visits London Fashion Week Day 4 Updated: Feb-17-14 6:55 pm
- Wellies maker Hunter makes a splash at London show Updated: Feb-15-14 7:31 pm
- NY Fashion Week ends as snow wreaks fashion havoc Updated: Feb-13-14 4:00 pm
- Beckham's runway show is a family affair Updated: Feb-10-14 12:55 am
MILAN - Giorgio Armani was left holding the proverbial bag on the last day of Milan Fashion Week on Monday.
LONDON - Models packed up and show spaces were dismantled as London Fashion Week wrapped up Tuesday, after five days that saw a flurry of catwalk action, celebrity sightings, and typically fickle British weather that left fashionistas drenched one moment and reaching for their sunglasses the next.
LONDON - Harry Styles, Bradley Cooper and Naomie Harris led an all-star front row Monday at Burberry Prorsum's runway show, a display featuring luxurious painted jackets and thick wool blankets.
LONDON - London Fashion Week saw its starriest and most hectic day yet Monday, as Hollywood celebrities turned up at big-ticket shows and rubbed shoulders with fashion's elite on the front rows.
LONDON - Watch out: The humble rubber rain boot has arrived with a big splash at the London fashion scene.
NEW YORK - Fashionistas climbed over snow banks and girded themselves with their purses against brutal wind and sleet as a winter storm blanketed New York City on Thursday, the final day of Fashion Week.
NEW YORK - Those who come to fashion shows purely for the celebrity factor would not have been disappointed Sunday morning at Victoria Beckham's runway show, where they got to see soccer great David Beckham, accompanied by their four impeccably groomed children, snap selfies of himself and his toddler daughter while waiting for Mom's big moment.