- Chancellor's big play allows Seattle to beat Detroit 13-10 Updated: Oct-06-15 2:51 am
SEATTLE - With one big punch, Kam Chancellor showed his importance to the Seattle Seahawks.
- Strange late sequence gives Seattle 13-10 win over Detroit Updated: Oct-06-15 2:33 am
SEATTLE - Kam Chancellor saw the ball exposed and threw a punch.
- Bad break, missed call allows Seattle to beat Detroit 13-10 Updated: Oct-06-15 1:36 am
SEATTLE - The Detroit Lions fumbled away their chance at completing a drive that could turnaround the winless start to their season.
- Lions coach Caldwell sticking with Lombardi to call plays Updated: Sep-28-15 5:19 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Detroit Lions coach Jim Caldwell had to look back a ways to point out how well his winless team was doing on offense. Back to when games didn't count.
- Peyton Manning throws 2 TD passes, Broncos beat Lions 24-12 Updated: Sep-28-15 2:13 am
DETROIT - Peyton Manning was cool and confident, lofting passes to teammates as if they were buddies in his backyard.
- The Latest: Veteran Viking romps 91 yards with interception Updated: Sep-27-15 3:49 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the third Sunday of the season (all times EDT):
- Stafford's health a concern as Lions head into home opener Updated: Sep-21-15 7:54 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - The Detroit Lions haven't played a home game yet, and already they've lost twice and watched their quarterback get knocked around to the point where his status this week is in some question.
- Peterson, Vikings keep Lions winless with 26-16 victory Updated: Sep-20-15 6:19 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - There were plenty of dark days for Adrian Peterson and the Vikings last year. Their opener this season was ugly, too.
- Detroit's duo of Stafford, Johnson combined for dud in loss Updated: Sep-16-15 6:00 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Calvin Johnson was cloaked all game by the San Diego Chargers, whose game plan included trying to shut down the superstar with multiple defenders.
- Run over in Week 1, Vikings try to rebound vs. Lions Updated: Sep-16-15 3:12 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings and their defensive-minded head coach spent all offseason focusing on improving a run defense that was among the worst in the league.
- Top fantasy football scorers for Week 1 Updated: Sep-15-15 4:23 pm
FANTASY POINTS SCORED
- From preschool to college: Newby and Kaaya still have ties Updated: Sep-15-15 1:07 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - If Miami quarterback Brad Kaaya helps the Hurricanes beat Nebraska, it would perhaps be doubly disappointing for standout Cornhuskers running back Terrell Newby.
- Lions have plenty to correct after second-half fade Updated: Sep-14-15 7:46 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - If Detroit's season opener against San Diego had ended a bit differently, Ameer Abdullah might be the talk of the NFL.
- Huskers' Riley learning fast magnitude of game against Miami Updated: Sep-14-15 4:49 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Having spent most of his career on the West Coast, first-year Nebraska coach Mike Riley initially didn't grasp how a nonconference game against Miami could stir so much emotion in and around the Cornhuskers' program.
- Rivers rallies Chargers to 33-28 victory over Lions Updated: Sep-14-15 2:54 am
SAN DIEGO - There's going to be uncertainty all season about the Chargers' future, whether it's in San Diego or in the Los Angeles area.
- Rivers rallies Chargers to 33-28 victory over Lions Updated: Sep-13-15 8:45 pm
SAN DIEGO - This is why the San Diego Chargers gave Philip Rivers an $84 million contract extension during training camp.