- Former King spokeswoman joins Cutler campaign Updated: Dec-10-13 10:16 am
- LePage: Maine to benefit from new sea lane Updated: Dec-05-13 1:23 pm
- Maine wind industry, lawmakers applaud proposal Updated: Dec-04-13 5:47 pm
- Sierra Club backs Michaud in Maine governor's race Updated: Nov-25-13 2:43 pm
- Some Mainers could lose unemployment benefits Updated: Nov-22-13 4:34 am
- Maine gears up for a long 3-person governor's race Updated: Nov-11-13 1:31 pm
AUGUSTA, Maine - The former spokeswoman for U.S. Sen. Angus King will head communications operations for independent candidate Eliot Cutler's bid for Maine governor.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine Gov. Paul LePage says the state could benefit from climate change through the opening of a new maritime shipping route, the Northeast Passage.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine energy industry officials and lawmakers applauded on Wednesday the potential environmental and economic benefits of a 12-megawatt offshore wind project that could be built off the state's coast, but a lot remains to be settled before construction of the two-turbine project is ensured.
PORTLAND, Maine - The Sierra Club is endorsing Democrat Mike Michaud over independent Eliot Cutler in the governor's race, announcing a yearlong education effort that will likely be backed by spending from the national group with a goal of preventing Republican Gov. Paul LePage from winning a second term, the group said Monday.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine officials say that about 4,000 Mainers could lose unemployment benefits next month.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Paul LePage. Mike Michaud. Eliot Cutler. One year before Maine voters head to the polls to vote for governor, the race seems to already be set.