- Brassard scores winner in 3rd, Rangers rally past Wild 4-2 Updated: Feb-04-16 11:29 pm
NEW YORK - With his team down two goals after the first period, coach Alain Vigneault didn't make a big speech to rally the inconsistent New York Rangers.
- Berube, Nelson lead Islanders to 5-3 win over Wild Updated: Feb-02-16 11:44 pm
NEW YORK - Mobbed at center ice after his first NHL win, Jean-Francois Berube was understandably all smiles after the game. So were his teammates.
- Wild tumble into All-Star break on another midseason slide Updated: Jan-26-16 5:51 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Just 84 seconds from an uplifting shutout win to take into the All-Star break, the Minnesota Wild got a potentially big power-play opportunity.
- Duclair scores in shootout, Coyotes beat Wild 2-1 Updated: Jan-26-16 12:45 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Arizona Coyotes came back late in regulation and won in a shootout on Monday night. Coach Dave Tippett didn't want to move past his displeasure with the early deficit, though.
- Rakell's 3rd-period goal helps Ducks beat Wild 3-1 Updated: Jan-21-16 2:47 am
- Hutton makes 29 saves, Predators beat Wild 3-0 Updated: Jan-17-16 12:24 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - If backup Nashville goalie Carter Hutton felt any pressure to help the Predators end a slump, it didn't show.
- Hellebuyck, Jets blank Wild 1-0 behind Wheeler's goal Updated: Jan-15-16 11:46 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - This was just the type of performance the Winnipeg Jets wanted.
- Sabres score 3 in first, hang on to beat Minnesota 3-2 Updated: Jan-13-16 12:28 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Buffalo Sabres were having trouble scoring in the first period all season - until Tuesday night.
- Dubnyk makes 34 saves, Wild hold off Stars 2-1 Updated: Jan-10-16 12:29 am
DALLAS - For Devan Dubnyk and the Minnesota Wild, the game Saturday night came down to two shots by Dallas' Jamie Benn late in the third period.
- Del Zotto scores 2nd goal in OT to lift Flyers past Wild 4-3 Updated: Jan-08-16 12:20 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Philadelphia Flyers had lost five straight road games, including three during a tough West Coast trip. An unlikely source put an end to those travel woes Thursday night.