- Taylor Hall's hat trick leads Oilers over Avs 8-2 Updated: Dec-06-13 2:03 am
- Ribeiro, Boedker lead Coyotes over Oilers 6-2 Updated: Dec-04-13 1:47 am
- Oilers' Dubnyk earns SO win over Stars in relief Updated: Dec-01-13 10:50 pm
- Oilers G Bryzgalov leaves with injury vs. Stars Updated: Dec-01-13 8:32 pm
- Johansen leads Blue Jackets to 4-2 win over Oilers Updated: Nov-30-13 12:03 am
- Bryzgalov shuts out Predators as Oilers win 3-0 Updated: Nov-28-13 11:50 pm
- Shaw scores twice in Blackhawks' win over Oilers Updated: Nov-26-13 1:44 am
- Eberle scores 2, leads Oilers to 3rd straight win Updated: Nov-22-13 1:30 am
- Oilers rout Blue Jackets 7-0 Updated: Nov-20-13 1:36 am
- Oilers rally past Flames 4-2 Updated: Nov-17-13 1:41 am
- Marleau, Thornton lift Sharks over slumping Oilers Updated: Nov-16-13 1:59 am
- Lehtonen stops 22 shots as Stars beat Oilers 3-0 Updated: Nov-14-13 4:02 am
- Kruger's goal helps Blackhawks edge Oilers 5-4 Updated: Nov-10-13 10:48 pm
- Stamkos has 2 goals, Lightning beat Oilers 4-2 Updated: Nov-07-13 11:47 pm
- Acrobello's OT goal lifts Oilers past Panthers 4-3 Updated: Nov-06-13 12:39 am
EDMONTON, Alberta - It would be difficult to find a team much harder to figure out than the Edmonton Oilers.
EDMONTON, Alberta - It never hurts starting a road trip against the league's worst home team.
DALLAS - The Edmonton Oilers made the most of limited offense and both parts of their goalie tandem.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - With a fierce forecheck and an efficient power play, the Columbus Blue Jackets made up for a blowout in Edmonton last week.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Ilya Bryzgalov is feeling comfortable and very welcome in the Edmonton Oilers' locker room, and the 33-year-old goaltender just proved he still knows how to shut opponents down.
EDMONTON, Alberta - The Chicago Blackhawks' longest road trip of the season hasn't slowed them down a bit.
EDMONTON, Alberta - The Edmonton Oilers dug themselves a big early season hole. Now they are showing signs of getting out of it.
EDMONTON, Alberta - Goals have not come easy this season for the Edmonton Oilers.
CALGARY, Alberta - David Perron scored the go-ahead goal midway through the third period and the Edmonton Oilers rallied from a 2-0 third-period deficit to win 4-2 over the Calgary Flames on Saturday.
EDMONTON, Alberta - With the Dallas getting outplayed by Edmonton in the first half of the game, Shawn Horcoff credited Kari Lehtonen for giving the Stars a chance to get going.
CHICAGO - Marcus Kruger scored the tiebreaking goal with 8:16 left in the third period, Duncan Keith added a power-play goal 1:55 later and the Chicago Blackhawks beat the Edmonton Oilers 5-4 on Sunday night for their third straight victory.
TAMPA, Florida - After another big offensive night, Steven Stamkos gave the credit for the Tampa Bay Lightning's latest win to goalie Ben Bishop.
SUNRISE, Florida - There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night.