- Gary King staying in race for New Mexico governor Updated: Mar-10-14 8:50 pm
- New Mexico session seen to effect gov race little Updated: Feb-24-14 4:25 pm
- Appointee to NM university board drops lawsuit Updated: Feb-18-14 2:16 pm
- State fair commission head goes before panel Updated: Feb-13-14 6:46 pm
- Fairgrounds lease criticized in Senate hearing Updated: Feb-10-14 9:14 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Attorney General Gary King is committed to staying in the race for governor despite his last-place finish at a Democratic pre-primary nominating convention, his campaign manager said Monday.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - The recent New Mexico legislative session likely had little to no effect on this year's upcoming governor's race, according to political observers.
LAS VEGAS, New Mexico - A man appointed to the New Mexico Highlands University Board of Regents who formerly was an instruction for the school has dropped a lawsuit against it.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Faced with a possible subpoena, the state fair manager appeared Thursday before a Senate committee to tell members that Expo New Mexico is financially solvent and most management problems are in the past.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Current and former governmental appointees of Republican Gov. Susana Martinez criticized her administration on Monday for rushing through a 25-year lease in 2011 for a company to build a larger casino at the New Mexico fairgrounds.