- Celtics get quick start, beat Nuggets 106-98 Updated: Dec-06-13 11:11 pm
- Knicks crush Nets in 1st meeting this season Updated: Dec-05-13 11:08 pm
- Knicks, Nets set for matchup of teams that 'stink' Updated: Dec-04-13 3:45 pm
- Nuggets blow out Nets for 7th straight victory Updated: Dec-04-13 12:13 am
- Nets' Pierce has broken hand, out 2-4 weeks Updated: Dec-02-13 12:38 pm
- Houston gets 4th straight win, 114-95 over Nets Updated: Nov-29-13 11:34 pm
- Green scores 31 to lead Celtics past Cavs, 103-86 Updated: Nov-29-13 11:20 pm
- Nowitzki gets 22, Mavs hold off Warriors 103-99 Updated: Nov-28-13 12:35 am
- Blatche scores 24 as Nets beat Raptors 102-100 Updated: Nov-26-13 11:35 pm
- Lawson, Robinson lead Nuggets past Mavs 110-96 Updated: Nov-26-13 12:36 am
- Nowitzki passes idle Garnett for 14th in scoring Updated: Nov-25-13 9:53 pm
- Pistons hand last-place Nets fifth straight loss Updated: Nov-24-13 5:51 pm
- At 37, Garnett enters twilight of his career Updated: Nov-23-13 4:28 pm
- Rose injures other knee, latest star to get hurt Updated: Nov-23-13 4:24 am
- Love, Wolves beat KG for 1st time, 111-81 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:42 pm
- Ellis leads Mavs rally in 123-120 win over Rockets Updated: Nov-21-13 1:48 am
- Blazers surge past Nets for 7th straight victory Updated: Nov-18-13 11:24 pm
- Clippers beat Nets 110-103 to go 5-0 at home Updated: Nov-17-13 2:33 am
- Love, Pekovic power Wolves over Celtics Updated: Nov-16-13 11:43 pm
- Johnson lifts Nets to 100-98 OT win over Suns Updated: Nov-16-13 1:39 am
- Celtics coach Stevens tunes out talk of tanking Updated: Nov-14-13 7:09 pm
- Kings beat Nets 107-86 to snap 5-game skid Updated: Nov-14-13 12:35 am
- Ex-Celtic Pierce selling Boston-area home Updated: Nov-11-13 8:56 am
- Beal scores 29, Wizards top Nets 112-108 in OT Updated: Nov-09-13 12:08 am
- Celtics beat Jazz 97-87 for Stevens' first NBA win Updated: Nov-07-13 12:14 am
BOSTON - Kris Humphries didn't play 20 minutes in a game for the whole month of November. Five times this season he never got off the bench at all.
NEW YORK - The "laughingstocks" won in a laugher.
GREENBURGH, New York - Start spreading the news. One of New York's bumbling basketball teams is about to win!
NEW YORK - A small but spirited cheer broke out in a corner of Barclays Center, a contrast to the boos that rained down for much of the second half.
NEW YORK - Paul Pierce will be out two to four weeks with a broken bone in his right hand, the biggest loss yet for the injury-plagued Brooklyn Nets.
HOUSTON - When Chandler Parsons started the season 0 for 8 on 3-pointers, the Houston Rockets were confident that they would start falling for him eventually.
BOSTON - In the heyday of the New Big Three, when the Boston Celtics were winning the 2008 NBA title and going back to the finals two years later, there arose in the TD Garden a new tradition: Gino Time.
DALLAS - Shane Larkin dribbled the length of the court in a full sprint and hit a running shot off one foot just before the third-quarter buzzer.
TORONTO - Hey, a win is a win.
DALLAS - Ty Lawson and the Denver Nuggets started slowly against Dallas this time. They beat the Mavericks again anyway.
NEW YORK - They are the NBA's most expensive team, filled with All-Stars and the belief they can contend for a championship.
Derrick Rose has another knee injury - and he wasn't the only NBA star to get hurt Friday.
MINNEAPOLIS - Kevin Garnett had stepped on the court against his former franchise seven times. He had walked away a winner each time after imposing his unyielding will on the Minnesota Timberwolves.
DALLAS - Monta Ellis is turning into quite a consolation prize after Dallas missed out on Dwight Howard.
NEW YORK - LaMarcus Aldridge was stunned, suddenly finding himself matched against a version of Kevin Garnett that hadn't been seen yet in Brooklyn.
LOS ANGELES - The Nets were without four starters, and the Clippers got a scare from one of theirs.
MINNEAPOLIS - Nikola Pekovic has been tip-toeing through the early portion of the season while he tries to find his niche in a revamped Minnesota offense.
PHOENIX - Joe Johnson was too tired to celebrate his game-winning shot.
SACRAMENTO, California - Marcus Thornton scored a season-high 24 points after losing his starting spot to rookie Ben McLemore, and the Sacramento Kings snapped a five-game losing streak by beating the Brooklyn Nets 107-86 on Wednesday night.
WASHINGTON - Nene had scored the tying basket, Paul Pierce was still without a point, and Joe Johnson was among those feeling deja vu when the horn sounded at the end of regulation, sending the Washington Wizards and Brooklyn Nets to overtime for the second time in three games at the Verizon Center.
BOSTON - Boston Celtics co-owner Wyc Grousbeck went onto the court right after the final buzzer sounded to pull aside the game ball for coach Brad Stevens.