- Robertson scoreless inning as Yanks beat Nats 4-2 Updated: Mar-03-14 5:05 pm
- Fister pleased with debut, Nationals beat Marlins Updated: Mar-02-14 7:23 pm
- Nationals not rushing Strasburg's spring debut Updated: Feb-26-14 6:27 pm
- Nationals get 1st real taste of 'Mattitude' Updated: Feb-20-14 7:24 pm
- Healthy Morse excited about joining Giants Updated: Feb-17-14 11:24 pm
- 5 things to know about Nationals as camp starts Updated: Feb-13-14 6:06 pm
TAMPA, Florida - David Robertson pitched a scoreless fourth inning Monday in his first appearance as the Yankees' new closer in New York's 4-2 victory over the Washington Nationals.
VIERA, Florida - Doug Fister struck out the first two batters he faced in his spring debut with Washington, and the Nationals beat the Miami Marlins 10-3 Sunday.
VIERA, Florida - Stephen Strasburg says he's "ready to rock." Even so, the Washington Nationals aren't rushing his spring debut.
VIERA, Florida - A play was diagrammed during a team meeting, which reminded the center fielder of football more than baseball. The player hoping to be the starting second baseman spent most of his time at shortstop. Jayson Werth kept using the word "intense."
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Mike Morse is healthy again, and he thinks he's ready to return to the form that made him one of the top hitters in the National League in 2011.
WASHINGTON - Five things to know about the Washington Nationals as spring training starts: