- Georgetown holds off Colgate 61-55 Updated: Dec-07-13 2:53 pm
- Georgetown rolls over High Point 80-45 Updated: Dec-05-13 11:30 pm
- Georgetown survives in 84-80 win over No. 10 VCU Updated: Nov-24-13 6:41 pm
- Fouls doom No. 10 VCU in 84-80 loss to Georgetown Updated: Nov-24-13 6:36 pm
- Smith-Rivera's 25 lead Hoyas past Wright St. 88-70 Updated: Nov-13-13 9:24 pm
WASHINGTON - Georgetown held Colgate scoreless for the first nine minutes and got 12 points each from juniors Josh Smith and Markel Starks in a 61-55 victory on Saturday.
WASHINGTON - Markel Starks scored 18 points and D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera added 17, and Georgetown pulled away early in the second half for an 80-45 win over High Point Thursday night.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Georgetown began its four-day trip to San Juan thinking about a humbling loss after a second-half collapse against Northeastern.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Virginia Commonwealth coach Shaka Smart suspected his team might not be as good as the No. 10 ranking it brought to the Puerto Rico Tip-Off.
WASHINGTON - Reggie Cameron made the first three 3-point attempts of his college career, part of Georgetown's recovery from a dreadful performance from beyond the arc in its season-opening loss, and D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera scored 25 points, helping the Hoyas beat Wright State 88-70 Wednesday night.